No Tags Found!

narasimhan1975
Dear Sir's:
I was given a offer letter for 6.0 lakhs per annum and company Managing Director of that company promised to give me appointment letter after a week of joining. But even after seven months he did not do so. I worked has a Production Manager there @ average 18 hour's per days with out weekly off for seven month. When some one of his relation was ready to join that position , he started showing sign's towards me. Finally I quit that company after seventh month salary.
Issues are : My reliving letter is not yet given.
I do not have any proof of salary
I do not have even appointment letter too.
Where has my new company is very clear in saying they can give me appointment letter only after getting reliving letter from previous employer.
Can any of you give me suggestion , how to over come this problem.

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear narasimhan1975
I welcome you to CiteHR.com !!
Accept my sympathies; yours is a typical example of how certain small companies operate; just a shade better than the "fly-by-night" companies.
Please have patience; our experts will come out shortly; with suggestions on what you can or should, do under the circumstances.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
samvedan

Hello,

Please see inline comments and then the last paragraph,

Finally, kindly note:
  1. Yiour case is NOT covered under any Labour Law looking at your position and responsibilities.
  2. This matter is a civil matter and remedy, if at all will be under civil law-Indian Contracts Act where:
  3. Under civil law, for a contract to become ENFORCEABLE at law THREE conditions must exist. Offer (which is present in your case), Acceptance (which is absent in your case) and Consideration (which is also present in your case). However for want of acceptance, there is NO "Contract" in the eyes of law and therefore no enforceability under this law.
  4. I am NOT trained at law. You should, despite what I have said, consult a good, honets and competent Lawyer who practices in civil matters and be advised by an expert in legal matter.
  5. But in our country the process of law is so SLOW, especially for civil matter it NORMALLY takes many years to get a justice/decision. Only the lawyers get rich at your costs (nothing against them or their profession. They earn for their competence and their environment.) Its the system that hurts you the most in litigation of any kind!
  6. In my personal nd professional you should CLOSE this episode as a bad dream and concentrate on your future. With all future potential employers do mention this episode but without anger, venom and frustration. Just keep making a statement of fct without emotions. I ssure that all employers are NOT unethical. The one you met, unfortunately, was a bad sheep!
  7. Do not waste your time brooding over the event. Put it behind you and not let in contaminate your future! After if this employer treated yyou in a very unprofessional manner, do not ever forget you have acted naive also! It is not wrong to trust people but it is obligatory for each one of us to ensure and insist that all observances especially in formal relationships are complied with before the relationship commences. However your esperience with such an employer, you have to share blame also and that is why it is best in my opinion to put the matter behind you, learn a valuable lesson and work for a brighter future, even if takes some time (that would be the cost you will be paying for your mistake!)
I am being objective in this advice and am afraid it may create a hurt. But to set your sights straight is also a help!

Be confident, look to the future and cheer up!

Regards
samvedan
November 22, 2010
------------------

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.