No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

Hi Neha,
Its good that you approached the person very immediately.. it really nice to see this much positive attitude..
BTW as you informed its an online course.. then i think you should not join this course.. as you are required to do practice over SAP or better HR module of HR as much as possible to get much aware with the system..
So it would be better if you join any regular course or classroom training..
That would be more worthy..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
akshita_ashu

HIIIII I'm Amit :lol:
Thanx in Toooooooonnnnnnnnsssss for providing me such information. Well Amit If u cn advice me like should go for this coching right now as my current orgn is not using this sytem of SAP. n i'm thinking to do SAP HR so as to enhance my Career.I have 6 months exp. I hope it will add some value to my career growth.
Well if u have any idea of the Cost which these institue charge and time invoved in doing this SAP HR course while working.Do let me know.
Thanks so much again Amit.
Wating 4 ur REPLY
Akshita :)

From India, Chandigarh
akshita_ashu

Hiiiiiiii KIRAN :lol:
Thanks a lot 4 sharing wid us SAP HR information. well i'm KEEn to join this course of SAP HR. as currently i'm working in Telcom industry in HRD dept but i have 6 mnths exp in recruitments n 1 month in gen. HR profile.
So can u provide me the duration of the course and Fees involved in DELHI and can we go for these course while working.
Thanks
Akshita

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.