No Tags Found!

vgsmuscat
Hi,
Cheer up. You should start looking for job, attend some interview then come with the same question to us. Try to negotiate at much higher side (Start from 6 Lacs or so), you will realize your market value by then.
Thanks
Vikram

From India, Jhajjar
shilpi3005
I complete agree with Ajay5857. Since you are a fresher and currently handling only recruitments, your CTC is low. It will automatically rise once you gain experience and learn new things. Recruitment is not the only part of HR, there is much more to explore. Take initiatives, read books, know more about the industry u work in, read the BONUS/ PF/ SALARY acts and practically implement them.
I remember I was underpaid when I completed MBA 2 years ago , and that was a tome of recession. So dont loose hopes, work harder and keep up ur spirits.
Good luck
Shilpi

From India, Gurgaon
shilpi3005
I complete agree with Ajay5857. Since you are a fresher and currently handling only recruitments, your CTC is low. It will automatically rise once you gain experience and learn new things. Recruitment is not the only part of HR, there is much more to explore. Take initiatives, read books, know more about the industry u work in, read the BONUS/ PF/ SALARY acts and practically implement them.
I remember I was underpaid when I completed MBA 2 years ago , and that was a tome of recession. So dont loose hopes, work harder and keep up ur spirits.
Post u complete 1 year, analyse what did u learn in this industry? It would be no use if u did not imbibe practical knowledge.
Good luck
Shilpi

From India, Gurgaon
mnharry

Thank you xela, i too have 4 months of experience itself. Now i changed my mind not switchoff from my company even though my salary is less than u.Ms. yasmeen and Mr. saraf suggestions are simply good.
From India, Hyderabad
sushil.meenakshi

Dear Xela,
Your package depend upon your knowledge and implementation for the same, you have very good knowledge but unable to explain, I mean to say Employer is interested in result, how much you are qualified, how much knowledge you are having nobody bothers. If you are MBA (HR) but unable to draft one letter there is no use of that. You prove better in the organisation, I am sure Employer will definitely offer you a very good package.
Some time it is also happening that you have the capability, competence to prove your self but you are not getting the good company, but time is not away you will get the handsome CTC, if you are really capable, and bringing the result in the organisation.
Thankyou

From India, New Delhi
sam.hrms

hi xela
As per your update and being MBA from HR too i would like you to suggest that you should look forward for further growth as well as on the salary part too.
which will not only enhance your future growth it will olso boost you up moral.

From India, Delhi
arusaaamy
Hi Xela,
The CTC is not only based on your graduation and experience.
Even Under Graduates are getting more than 4 L as CTC per annum and MBA Graduates having 10 years experience are still getting 1 L CTC Per annum.
Its about how and what you are giving to the organization and your capacity.
So, as fresher don't think about the CTC learn and apply more in your day to day activity, it will automatically increase your CTC.
Thanking You,
With Regards,
C. Arumugam
98414-18761

From India, Madras
subhasismohanty4u

Hi xela,
I don't know what others have to say. But i have been also doing the same work what you are doing for more than 2 yrs. And it is still 2.2 LPA only.
I won't advice any one to get into any Consulting organizations.
And what you are drawing that's Okay. Now a days MBA freshers from many Good B schools are even joining at 7,000 only. And
lots of are trying their luck in BPO Industry working as a CCE.
Its luck Man.

From India, New Delhi
kumarkbx
Hi Xela,
I have done My MBS in Hr specialization ,but working in sales and marketing,If I would apt as HR profession I might have got as you said 1.2 some thing like that ,but I stepped in marketing with the starting package of 3 Lac.So it all depends on the option you choose.As our seniors mentioned in any field the CTC will be depends on the caliber of the candidate.
Kumar

From India, Visakhapatnam
drmz4you

HI Xela,
You are just like the millions of us all around in this world who are just part of the MBA herd..
Well what i would suggest to you is that do not bother too much about the package at the start of your career mainly coz widout any experience no one is offer you a very high salary if they know that you are not worth it..
So as of now stick to a job and learn what ever you can from it

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.