No Tags Found!

Bhakti Nirmal

Dear All,
I am working with one of the leading recruitment consulting firm based in mUmbai...We do Middle & Top level recruitments ..currently have an opening with One of the known company looking for people from premier institute passed out in 2003- 2004 into HR Dept...Profile would be generalist role in HR....
But.........Position is based in Hydrabad....
Anyone interested pls sned me your details on or ..
Bhakti :)

From India, Mumbai
mandarindian
Hi, I am attaching my resume for the vacancy in HR
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc mandar_gosavi_resume_792.doc (47.0 KB, 201 views)
File Type: doc mandar_gosavi_resume_792.doc (47.0 KB, 169 views)

Kamadana Pradeep

Hi Bhakta,
This question is not only posed to you but to all other forum members. I had one doubt. Why every company prefers candidates from premier institutes? What are the premier institutes? How do they make the difference? Does it mean that all the candidates who pass out from these premier institutes are excellent and candidates who pass out from others are poor? What I feel is the intelligence and knowledge of a candidate has to be given preference rather than his institute or university. By this criteria of selecting a candidate based on his institute or university, aren't we losing some very good talented people and how far is it good to the organizations? Is it justifiable? Any ideas?
Thanks,
PRADEEP

From India, Hyderabad
sujata1jan

Hi Pradeep
You have raised a very good point here. This is really a sad story too. Big MNCs Like I-flex, Oracle, Siemens, Genpact to name a few only require candidates from premier institutes. I could not understand the reason for the same.
I also feel the intelligence and knowledge of a candidate has to be given preference rather than his institute or university
Regards
Sujata

From India, Faridabad
mamta kumari

Dear bhakti i am attching my cv ,yaar i have tried lot but i can’t get good opening in HR currently i am in pune but trying for delhi also, plz help me mamta 9850765391
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cv_108.doc (45.0 KB, 84 views)

shijumatthew

Excellent point raised buddy,
the whole concept of students from premiere institutes is ruining the confidence and the skill sets that other students from not so reputed institutes posses.
Its important that org. give a fair chance to everyone and then take decisions accordingly.
cheers

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.