purohitravindrarc

Dear all,
AS said it is easy to target the BOss,
This is because it's the Boss who restricts us from
gossiping,
Time passing,
if he does so it is only because he wants to get the work done, if people understand their responsibility and do their work with honesty , Cooperate with the immediate Boss/superior, the Boss will be relived from pressures and thus can then spend the quality work share
Regards
Ravindra R

From India, Mumbai
bittu001
Hi! All!!,
I'm a new member, I've around 10 months experience of this field. My core proficiency is recruitment. I recently got a double promotion in my company.
In this short period I noticed that if your boss is good it helps a lot and you hardly need any motivation. when i started i started from scratch and because of my boss only today i'm handling my company's recruitment at all levels. I'm also seeing people leaving because of their bosses, a good example is my own boss.
So its indeed correct to say that people often leave because of their bosses.

Narottam Jepal
Dear Jaimin...
Absolutely, I'm agreed with you... an employee leave the boss not a company. We have to start a campaign for changing attitude of BOSS.
Boss always like "Sethji"... he/she want always "JI-HAJURI" from his/her employees.
Just in rare case and rare companies, we find Boss is supportive, motivater, creater, director and GURU for junior staffs. Because he/she knows that "Vo bhi kabhi Junior tha (Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi)."
Meanwhile, Boss is the most reason for attrition of employees. May be another reasons, like hike salary, better prospects, better perks, big firms etc.,
Thanks and regards,

From India, Surat
shaival.tiwari

Hello Ronak,

It was great effort to highlight the reasons to leave a job...!!!!

But Dear Friend- Here what we are saying isWhat if management is good and reporting manager is not supportive...!

For eg : If my Rep Manager is not favour me,And management ask him Is he satified with his junior ..........................he will say NOOOO .............. than their is less scope of promotion, Increment, progess.

In this case what can we say.....NOW in this situation employee leaves we will only say HE LEAVES his BOSS [ reporting manager] and not company....!!!

From India, Mumbai
anilchoumal
Dear All
Let us understand, why the person want to change the job,
Of various reason there may also be the reason that the BOSS doesnot want him to grow at the pace which the candidate is interested . OR the organisation doesnot have the potential to grow within the organisation.
The job of good boss is to groom the candidate to suit the organisational requirement and aslo to show him the career path -= If this is not done than BOSS is only responsible
Anil

From India, Mumbai
ayushib

I would not agree completely
This could be one of the factors which make people quit, but there are other factors like raise, govt jobs, convenience-getting jobs near to home, five days working compared to 6 days working, job pressure-quantity of job, restrictions- using personal mobiles, surfing on sites , etc
All individuals are different, so the priorities are also different, and the factors which effect them and become priority has to be different ...........reason cannot be same for all resignations
These are completely my thoughts..................
Thanks

From India, Delhi
Azim-ur-rehman Ansari

Hi Jaiminbhai,I agree with you that most of the employees leave because of their boss. If boss is good and an employee is having less benefits, he/she will stay for a longer period.ThanksAnsari
From Qatar, Doha
knil
Hi,
Even i agree that employee's leave because of their bosses. And I am another example.
As highlighted by Shaival, if the reporting manager,and also his immediate supervise is not co-operative, it becomes difficult to work in such environment. In this case even a skip-level is not going to help.
All thanX to these Bosses, I got is No Hike, average appraisals ratings, no motivation, no recognition for the work.
Moral of the Story is Bosses are the reason for an employee to leave.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.