No Tags Found!

Bibhudatta

I am a fresher. Can anybody please help me with the compilation of flow charts for all processes and activities in the HR department? Feeling blessed to be on this group. Thanks in advance.
From India, Vadodara
NK SUNDARAM

Actually, as a fresher, you can yourself create. It is not simple to share with you without knowing the background of the organisation, the role and responsibilities of the HR Department, what activities are taking place etc. A large organisation may have plenty of HR related activities like recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, performance management, pay roll processing, leave policy,compensation and rewards, training and development, and so on. Now you know how big is the task ? It is very easy to ask or demand here but it is difficult to share.. Many companies do not share such documents or information in public domain. Best wishes
From India
Bibhudatta

Many Thanks for your advice Sir. I will do it by myself.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.