No Tags Found!

RaviDJoshi

I worked in 3 orgainzations as follows:-
From Jan 81 to April 1995
From May 1995 to Dec 1998
From Jan 1999 to March 2003.
My PF was transferred properly as I switched jobs.
I withdrew my PF from last organization (My Age was 49 at that time in Mar 2003), since the organization I joined did not have PF facility. I received 2 cheques as a result of withdrawal. My question is am I eligible for pension? Currently my age is 60+.
Thanks in advance for help.

From India, Pune
abbasiti

Dear Mr.RaviDJoshi, On completion of 58 years' age, you had to apply for pension. Now you are eligible to get pension, in addition to previous 2 years, arrears. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
bssiraj

Dear Ravi,
As per the PF rule member who worked in around 10 years is eligible for Pension Scheme. After 10 years of completion of your service not able to withdraw in Pension Scheme of Contribution.
You apply only for Scheme certificate. Kindly clarify you got the Scheme certificate.
If you got scheme certificate you have to apply your pension scheme with arrears amount of 2 year (Pension eligible age is 58 years).
Siraj/HR

From India, Kolkata
RaviDJoshi

Dear Siraj
Thanks for your reply. Even if after completion of more than 10 years in service (14 years before 1995 and @ 8 years after 1995), I applied for withdrawal in 2004,(My birth date is 14-11-1954).
I received 2 cheques from EPFO in Nov 2004, with a subject of letter as :- "Final/Part settlement of P.F. Accumulations and withdrawal benefit Accumulations against P.F. Account No xxxxx".
Thus I feel that I am not eligible for pension as all contributions are withdrawn both from Employee & Employer.
Please clarify.

From India, Pune
abbasiti

Dear Mr.RaviDJoshi,
Those who complete 10 years or more in EPS-95 (including service in family pension) are not eligible to get withdrawal benefit from pension fund. First, confirm that you were a member of EPS-95. If so fill form 10D to claim pension, get it endorsed from employer and submit to concerned Sub Regional PF Commissioner's Office.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.