rajinitp24

hi,
i dont remember how many times i have been posting this request.. but posting it again.. friends i'm doing a project on HRMS technology... i have a questionnaire which needs o be filled by atleast 20 HR PROFESSIONALS..
please so far i got only 1 reply from this site... plz help me by filling this and attch and send it to my

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc ehr_survey_157.doc (106.0 KB, 218 views)
File Type: doc ehr_survey_157.doc (106.0 KB, 136 views)

ivana_r
Hi, i’m student from Serbia, doing project on similar subject, so could you share information about your research? Regards, Ivana

rajinitp24

sure no prob but what kind of information do u want? give me ur mail id so that i can send u the info u require
From India, Bangalore
ivana_r
Hope you’ll understand, I’ve not respond cause of some private matters. I’m interested in your research cause I’m doing some more general essay on subject HRIS, covering all important aspects, and I thought I could use your work (or some of it’s conclusions) as a empirical illustration of practice in this area today. Of course I would refer you as author of the research. My mail is , and i’m thankful for your willingness to help. With best wishes, ivana

prasanth@gtffs-gulf.com
Hi I tried to fill the form up, but it takes more time to fill them. Please re draft the same in a user friendly format, so that it is easy to fill.!!1
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.