No Tags Found!

preethy-das
Hi, How to file ITR. I am an employer. I want to file ITR for employees every month. How can I do that.
From India
Glidor

@Preethy ITR for every month? please be specific as ITR is annual and applicable to employees which are above income tax slab and liable to pay tax

akshay-aggarwal1
if we have to deduct fine, medical expenses or notice period fine from employees salary then where it will reflect
suppose
salary of xyz is 10000
basic 7000
allow. 3000
medical exp. 900
here we calculate EPF & ESIC on above amount .i.e Rs. 7000 & Rs. 10000 or after deducting fine & charges or on Rs. 9100 (6270 & 2730).

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Hi, M HR in our company.
but i didnt found any concern person.
how do we count PF? some ppl say PF will b deducted 2times if salary is high, some ppl say its our own choice whthr we wan to deduct PF from our salary, some ppl say PF is to be divided with 12% company & 12% employee has to pay. i actually dont know whats true and whats not. i hv asked several concern person in our company and elsewhere but the answer really didnt satisfied me.
how is PF deducted?
what is its process?
how is PF released?
how can we withdraw PF from our account?
do we get notified about PF deduction from our salary?

From India, Godhra
bijay_majumdar

Epf is contributed by employer and employee both to the epf fund and it is an obligation under Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
Pls read this act thorougly for more details.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.