No Tags Found!

soofia77
Dear Seniors....
I am very glad to have great advices from the seniors and which help me in solving many issues of my own and help me in building my HR career.

I have to issue the warning letter to one of the TL as he has misrepresented a fact to the customer due to which company has faced a damaged and got into some legal issues as well.
Kindly help me in preparing a letter as the client himself entered in this matter and ask to issue a warning letter.

From Netherlands
BSSV

Starting with addressing the details of the employee and the subject matter, narrate briefly the situation undergone, later the responsibility of the employee and failure, consequences of failure. and actions could be taken against the employee, strictly mentioning the future actions against such failure and misrepresentations, and demanding for the damages and compensation for the loss and also for the loss of reputation....... and may also include statement regarding the rights of employer against the employee and employee's duties, employment etiquette.....

And I would say "always ask for the justification in writing, and making the employee accepting the faults and rights for immediate action by the employer against employee in case of repetition of such faults"........... it is more valued if such writing includes what lead/reason/how it happened and how far the employees feels his responsibility for that.........(it helps in including the matters for discussions during the meetings to avoid the same in future by other employees too........)

(concentrate more on the punitive actions could be taken rather on he story.......)

Language is not important and the format as far as the letter is clear on the purpose with no ambiguities..........

From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Dear Soofia77,

The information that you provided is very li'l or mild to be advised. However, the situation has to be clearly explained when you really need a bona fide guidance in this forum. Henceforth, any such letter should always contain the date and place of the offenceand the loss incurred to the company with reference to the pertinent rules& regulations or the policies that has been violated by such person.

Date:

Name:

Employee Code:

Team:

WARNING LETTER

Dear Mr. ________,

Sub: Misrepresentation of factual data to the client XXXX - Reg

We refer to your terms and conditions of the employment offered to you with our esteemed organization and found that you were inconsistent in performing your duties towards providing misinformation/misrepresentation of data irrelevant to the client which incurred a huge loss to the organization.

We consider this lack of commitment and responsibility regarding your work to be an act of omission, which in the opinion of the management is detrimental to the interest of the company.

Looking forward to your explanation on the same. You may contact the undersigned for any further quieries.

For (Company's Name)

XXXXXXXXX (Name of the person)

Date

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.