No Tags Found!

Dimpy Ahuja
Just because someone doesn’t believe in me, doesn’t mean I will stop believing in myself....:p
From India, Delhi
zarora

"Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will and be judged by only one thing: the result."
From India
zarora

Friends... Thank u for the time u spend on posting this.
List below on people made posts on this
shabz vijetashukla vinodpandey61 nikkilkant abhi16march sathishbabu555 arundavay pankaj35 yasmeen Shah tamanna kaur.harmanpreet11 ShabbarSuterwala manish_singh18 Ashwini M chirag_savajiyani pankaj35 shanmugamhr Kshitijap shreya9 Sowmini nsBhanuprakasha shalakadarange KK-The Game saritag nareshbuha hima1 Anjali Singh csablok Sangeeta Birjepatil 66a70ec5d8c810b789f3d187a Roop2006 priya.asaldekar arti09 suneetameena karishmachandna naheed_nk mohanms007 gayatri rallapalli hrdarshana Dimpy Ahuja vicky_frantz :icon1:

From India
naveenaab
The man who comes up with a means for doing/producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his finger tips - J. Paul Getty
Guys, one thing which you would have to think is, everyone started at the bottom. If they could do it, so you can. No one is smarter than you and no one is better than you. If someone is ahead of you today, it is bcoz he/she is doing something differently from you. Work hard to prove you excellence.
Regards
Naveen

From India, Madras
vani2275@gmail.com
Never expect things to happen, struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself to be given a good value, create a value of yours own,,
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
thoughtinc
Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get. — George Bernard Shaw
From India, Mumbai
nareshbuha

Live well, Laugh often, & Love with all of your heart!

-life is of 3 stages
1-thinkin of stuff we want to do
2-doing stuff that we didnt want to do
3 regretting what we did

People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong.
Why not try and see positive things,
to just touch those things and make them bloom?

From India, Mumbai
shilpa.g5@hotmail.com
•"You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don’t believe in yourself." - William J.H. Boetcker Regards, Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
sandep21981
Low class men desire wealth; middle class men both wealth and respect; but the noble, honour only; hence honour is the noble man’s true wealth. - Chanakya

Karuna Passi
Hi, this is my contribution towards the thread:
"Not reaching your Goal is not a Crime, Not having one to Reach is definitely criminal."
"Never be afraid of failures. This way you will never give up."
Regards
Karuna

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.