kapoor.karanca
ESI Calculation karte samay kitne type ke allownces inclued kar ke salary banate he? jis par ESI calculate kiya jaata he
From India, Dehra Dun
kulkarni priyanka
hi kapoor, actually ESIC Calculated on gross salary of Employee, in that Employer contribution is 4.75% and Employee Contribution is 1.75% and PF Calculated on basic salary of Employee....
From India, Pune
ramanuj.hardik
Hi,
Can anyone explain me about the below questions regarding ESIC and WC policy.
If a organization either Factory or a shops Esta. covered under ESIC and the employees are more than 40.
1. do the organization need to take a group insurance for the Employees earning more than 15000 gross?
2. If yes for above qus. then shall it be WC policy or if its group general insurance then its fine?
3. is there any prescribed limit for the insurance amount?
4. Please also send me a amendment for the same if you have.
Please do the needful asap.
--
Regards,
Hardik

From India, Pune
ramanuj.hardik
ESIC calculation main Gross salary hoti hai jisme kisi bhi prakar ka benefit (Allowances) jo employee ko diya jata hai use gross main calculate kiya jata hai. — Regards, Hardik
From India, Pune
kapoor.karanca
But my question is different, i want to ask; are we calculate the ESI on CTC? or we strike of allowances from CTC and then calculate the ESI? my CTC is Rs. 15000/-
From India, Dehra Dun
kapoor.karanca
Thank You Priyanka... But my question is different, i want to ask; are we calculate the ESI on CTC? or we strike of allowances from CTC and then calculate the ESI?
From India, Dehra Dun
ramanuj.hardik
Of course we would calculate it on Gross. For proper answer send a copy of your salary figment so may able to explain you about the gross amount in your salary fitments. — Regards, Hardik
From India, Pune
sethupathy

Dear All
How come the question of ESI deduction on CTC?
The CTC components are inclusive of ESI contribution also.
ESI deduction on gross salary can be slightly modified as gross salary-washing allowance(If uniforms are provided)-reimbursement of Conveyance allowance.
S.Sethupathy.

From India, Coimbatore
kulkarni priyanka
no as per the rule we have to calculate ESIC on gross salary only.. only deduct ESIC salary limit is >15000/- never calculate ESIC on CTC.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.