No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Today we are announcing two new features.
One is Cite.Co Certification - this was a very popular feature a few years back, but was never redeveloped after we changed our core software. This is available now and you can view your certificate from the link in the header [top right].
The other feature is Anonymity - a link is now displayed on all your posts with the tag "Make This Anonymous" - if you click it - the post will no longer show your username or signature. We are working to remove any signs of the post from the find user posts and appreciations list. As you can see I am using the feature on this post.

From India, Gurgaon
groyalg

Hi Sid, Both concepts are very good and can be used for different purposes/situations. A very very very good initiative and milestone achieved. :)
From India, Delhi
skhadir

Dear Mr. Sid,
I appreciate the Cite.co certification but with regards to Anonymity, it may have its own pros and cons. However, we must remain transparent in all our activities, this will endorse individual's ethics as we being professionals strongly believe in sharing knowledge besides blessed with relevant knowledge in respective domain, only utilized for right purpose.
All the best and be ready to face challenges which may arise in the nearest future.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
CHR

Hi Shaik,
Thanks:) The postings although anonymous to the world will remain associated with an account for us. The option is provided because many times people want to comment but do not want their names to be associated with the comment. I'm sure there will be some issues but accounts which misuse this will be removed immediately - which will be a great loss for anyone who is building a profile here.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Sid,
Great aspect ever seen in here developed. However, I was fixing my eyes on your post and had an uncertain apprehensiveness to ask you this - What if some one doesnot want to use the "Anonymity" feature and get back the user name and password?
What happens if we want to address user or post any private message? -- This question is asked to you, reason being many new members be reticent to ask any sort of queries in public. Therefore, they always use this option of private mesaging to Senior members for assisting.
Please clarify this for me. Thanks!

From India, Visakhapatnam
CHR

Hi Sharmila,
The anonymity feature can only be used when the user is logged in - and this is an after thought feature, where the user posts and then has the option to make the comment anonymous to public. It does not allow non-logged in users to post in the forum. Thus, if the user wanted he/she could private message the members replying to the thread - of course those won't be anonymous. This feature is only to make the identity invisible to the users on the public sections of this forum. This will be useful for anyone who wants to discuss sensitive issues and does not want his/her name displayed or the account associated with that posting (in public view).
We are currently working to remove anonymous postings from appearing in the "Find All Posts By User" and the appreciations - once done this will avoid members bumping into some anonymous posting by the member who's profile they are viewing.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Sharmila Das

Thanks! Sid. This has been a wonderful new feature; ofcourse the certification on knowledge has been innovative, eye catching pristine. I have to admit it today - I adore this forum with fancy.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Madhuri S

Dear Mr. Roy,
Apprecaible initiatives. Like others I was also not clear about the need for Anonymous posts, since this is a public forum for exchanging subject views and knowledge. Your clarifications have cleared the notion.
No doubt that these steps will be great for all the followers.
Regards

From India, Gurgaon
tajsateesh

Very good developments Sid.
Though I am with Khadir about the chances of the 'Anonymous' feature being misused, your clarification should address that aspect.
All I can say is: What's the next gr8 step to make this Forum still better?
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
CHR

Thanks Madhuri,
Glad the doubts have been cleared. We are now waiting for the day HR professionals will start asking for the CiteHR certificates before making HR hires or for that matter finance, sales, operations or legal hires. :)
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.