No Tags Found!

nagesh.mandi
Dear friends, please advise, ono of the construction company ERA Group has not giving my full and final settlement amount since more than one year.
their finance people every saying that wait for fund availability. i'm calling every week but the same answer i'm getting from them.
please tell me any ways to get my money from them.
from Nagesh

From India, Nahan
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Nagesh,
Notoriousness amongst the construction companies is well known for the delay in the payment to their vendors, consultants, advisers, employees etc. Few go further and do not pay at all. Because of their nexus with the underworld dons and politicians, government authorities are slack for their wrongdoings. Above all, most of the construction companies have links with the musclemen informally. This has been happening for the decades together.
Nevertheless, you need not be cowed down whatever size of your past organisation may be. You may make a formal complaint to the labour officer of the area where your ex-company is. Carry with you evidence of your employment like appointment letter, salary slips etc. Let us see how Labour Officer (LO) handles the case. Further suggestion would be given after your meeting with LO.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
nathrao

Put up your demand with full details in writing to the Registered office.
Letter can be sent by Speed Post so that you get proof of delivery.
Be polite but specific while listing out your dues.
What capacity were you working with this company?
Writing to Labour Officer is a good idea.

From India, Pune
hrd.elegant@gmail.com

Dear All
ESIC had issue notice dated 31.07.2015 to all employer for coverage all the construction employee under the ESIC scheme, after few days some of association file the case at Madras High court and get stay on this notice. still decision is pending.
Now one of inspector visited our site and asking for coverage and issued the demand notice, is this correct. pl advise.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.