Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Aanandi,
You are in company that manufactures set-top boxes.
Set-top boxes bring joy and happiness to a home.
So how about calling it something which means bringing delight -
Aanandita
Of course, I am also inspired by your name !

From India, Delhi
Aanandi

Hi,
Earlier we used publish e-magazine, but now as you said we have changed the entire concept, theme, design and we will be publishing the magazine in hard copy, make it availible at our library, reception etc. That why we are choosing a new name to generate enthusiam and curioisity.
Aanandi

From India, Mumbai
pragadeeshwaran
Hi! what abt "CURRENT"? carrying shocking and latest news.moreover without current there is no electrical and electronic industry.pls post the name u hav chosen. cheers pragadeesh
From India, Madras
vsrege

what is The Nature of ur company? what do u deal with?name will depend on the the product/services.Let us know please. Dr.VSRege
From India, Mumbai
vsrege

Im sorry I posted my comments in haste without going thru all the responses you have already had. I, too was thinking of the name Vision like afzal since ur products would be useless without a Vision. Vision also means many more things than just being the power to see or to observe. It means forecasting too.
I would suggest "WEsion" to add that touch of togetherness.What do u say Afzal?

From India, Mumbai
cggowri
I wonder if "Shwaas" would be suitable. This magazine is going to be the life breath of your company, and a sign of pulsating life. All the best Gowri Sivaraman
From India, Madras
Samuel C Prasad

I suggest : AHSAS, PRAYAS, RIPPLE,... and thats all i can think of now ! All the best Samuel

sagarprince

Hi,
I know you have a million suggestions and you definitely are going to do what you want, still this is fun - so here goes my suggestions:
1. "CABLE"
2. "Short Circuit" since this is a short depiction of ur company which has circuit in its name!
3. "Camera"
4. "Episode"
5. "Connections"
well may give more if the show goes on! - thats a nice one - "showtime"
warm regards,
Sagar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.