Kalyan Mitra

Hi I would suggest Indian names instead of English. Following are my suggestions :- 1. Bandhan 2. Sampark 3. Rista
From India, Calcutta
rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

Sound and Fury - as you will be sharing the good ones and the not so good ones.
wishing you the best for the magazine. hope the enthusiasm continues. initially the guys love it, later on it tapers. keep it interactive with rewards.

From India, Madras
Gladys

Hi Anandi:
It would a great idea to involve your employees in this and create an event out of this.
A great idea, aks your employees to suggest the names (And why they think the specific name to be chosen), and let the management decide which is the best name. If possible add few lines of the winner in magazine, which would make him proud.... or a prize would also work wonders.
And if you still need few names, here you go:
1. Connect
2. Get Enlighten / Enlighten
3. Refresh
4. Stay Tuned
5. Yoke (Bondage)
6. Illumination
7. Erudite (Culture/Widely read)
8. Preamble (Introduction)
9. Broadcast
10. Buoyant / Afloat
11. communiqué

From India, Mumbai
Aanandi

Hey guys,
Thanks a bunch for your suggestions. I do have a plan in mind of involving employees for deciding the final name..the winner getting creative genius award.. but still wanted few suggestions to start with. Nyways thanks a lot for your response. I'm still open to suggestions. Ill surely update the magazine name.
Regards,
Aanandi

From India, Mumbai
SATYAJIT NAIR
Dear Aanandi,
I have been following the thread and some of the suggestions were truly creative...for instance.... "wire talk", "spark", "tune in", "the window", "channelz" ..
Given the fact that the company is into PCB and Set Top Box manufacturing...maybe you may also try "Circuit"..
Warm regards
Satya

From India, Bangalore
prashant_nair

It could be 'SPANDAN' (IMPULSE) 'LAHAR'(WAVES). If you let us know the company name some more suggestions could be made. regards KK

chaitanya2185

hi Aanandini ,
My suggestion is "Paradigm" --- in that every month you can asses ur self what are the paradigm shifts in ur work cultures / attitudes/ behaviors / major changes in the company also.

From India, Hyderabad
ACT

Hi Anandi
Given the background of your company in PCB and electronics perhaps something on the lines of Connect, quicklink, plugin, etc would suit the magazine.
In case you require additional inputs related to publishing and printing as also editing and proof reading services, do look up Academy for Creative Training for our Communication Services (Impactful Change) that we offer. We are Pune based. You can also be sure of prompt and time bound quality output.
Best Wishes
Team Academy for Creative Training

From India, Mumbai
pragadeeshwaran
hi! my suggestion is "CURRENT" carrying fastest,shocking and latest news. and current is the basic for electronic and electric field.
From India, Madras
rahul.gupta86

Hi Aanandi, Catchy name would be "lectec" it contains First three letter for Electronic Last three letter for technology. regards Rahul gupta
From Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.