No Tags Found!

hamidm

Hi Everyone,
I am using the fouram for the first time, first of all i must appreciate contributions of all who share such useful and knowledgeable stuff here. really it helped me even on few topics i was unable to find anywhere.
i am working in a multinational company here we have maintained employee data in SAP and i have the lead role for that but my managment requires a simple report format preferably prepared in Ms Excel which is easy to maintained and edit. can any one help me and share any useful information. also i will be greatful if someone can share some sample appointment letter for a temporary employee.
Regard,
Hamid

From Pakistan, Karachi
Mgautam

17th August’07

Mr. xyz,
gjsdhfjdnd

Dear Mr. yz,

1.With reference to the discussions we had recently, we would like to confirm the agreement on the following basis:

2.Your services as “Apqr” will be available to us on continuous retainer ship basis as and when required by the Company.

3.You will be paid fixed retainership of Rs.6000/- p. m. (Rs. Six Thousand only).

4.The duration of this agreement is for a period of Six months, commencing on August
17th,2007.

5.This agreement can be revoked/terminated by giving one week notice in writing by either side. If the due notice is not served, an amount of equivalent to the retainership charges will be adjusted/recovered for the notice period.

6.You are being posted at Delhi. Your services are liable to be transferred to any branch division of department of the company.

7.The Company expects from you not to divulge or make any known dealings, accounts or any other information relating to the company’s business without the written consent by the company.

8.You will strictly abide by and adhere to the instructions issued to you by the Company.

9.You will be responsible for the safe keeping and return in good condition and order all our property which may be in your use, custody and charge.

In token of your acceptance of the above terms and conditions of the agreement please countersign and return a copy of the same.

For XYZ.,

Manager – HR

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.