No Tags Found!

kaushikvitta
we are a newly incorporated company based in bangalore. i want to know the procedure to be followed for obtaining karnataka professional tax registration. Kindly help me.
From India, Kochi
ssreddy03
There are two registrations for Professional Tax Registration in Karnataka. Form No 1 is for Employees Professional Tax Registration and Form No 2 is for Employers Professional Tax Registration.
SS Reddy

From India, Bangalore
madhavsmurthy
Even we are newly incorporated company and i am not able to get form 2 from any where. so, kindly help me out in this. madhav
From India, Bangalore
kopparharrys
Now we can register for professional tax through online also, so you can check the details for registration by visiting the professional tax e prerana site more details.
From India, Bangalore
varsha_atlas.blr
Dear Sir can i get the Form No 1 is for Employees Professional Tax Registration and Form No 2 is for Employers Professional Tax Registration. Regards Varsha
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.