No Tags Found!

T SUNIL RAJAN

Dear Friends, I\'m a direct contract employee with a LLP Company and my salary is 40,000 per month, in that 10% tax getting deducted every month, and the company do not provide me any salary slip for TDS certificate. I use to get my salary directly to my Bank account after 10% Tax is deducted.
Please advise.

From India, Mumbai
Your Friend

Dear Sunil,
If you under professional consultancy agreement, 10% tds will get deduct. This is called professional fees and In such circumstances you will not get salary slip or other employment benefits.
You will get TDS certificate at the end of each quarter, please ask that from company. Simultaneously you can check if deducted TDS has been paid in your PAN account by login to your income tax account (refer 26AS).
Hope it help.

From India, Pune
rkn61

If you are not getting salary slip, ask for a Certificate in Form No.16 duly signed by your Employer
From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.