No Tags Found!

Rose07
I too m facing the problem since long tried on different PC’s too...and many times......it happens with all the documents ,........can u help....!! Regards.
From United States, Allegan
vinithra
hi
i do face the same problem as the download documents are not opening(certan Files) i ve tried in many PC also
i ve also used Google chrome,IE,mozilla
Suggest some solution
i ve also asked the concered person to forward to my gmail Id but no one has responded
kindly help on the same

From India, Madras
IntelliMind
I'm facing the same problem using IE7 file get download on my pc but during unzip process it fails & show the error in opening the file & asked to download again. I try to download file on different computer but same problem is there.
Try to do something in this regard

From India, Mumbai
IntelliMind
I'm facing the same problem using IE7 file get download on my pc but during unzip process it fails & show the error in opening the file & asked to download again. I try to download file on different computer but same problem is there.
Try to do something in this regard
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Mumbai
samlove7
same prob from my side..i thought it was a prob from my end...but checked up with IT dept....says the prb may be of site
From India, Mumbai
kabhishek007
I do face the same problem many times when while downloading ppt files
from citehr.
Though it can be seen that I have actually downloaded the complete file,though it shows error while opening the ppt's

From India, New Delhi
EmployeeX

For those that have a firewall and and antivirus, disabling it for a few seconds until you download may be a solution. For those that are trying to download off thier office pcs, disabling antivirus & firewall will not be an option (unless you are the Admin!!!), in these cases, I suggest that you try using a proxy in Internet Explorer / Firefox. Search Google for Free Proxy and add that IP in your browser net options. Most Corporate Admins do block downloading to prevent virus issues.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.