No Tags Found!

yousi
Hey Shawta,
He want to resign from your company but your induce power helps him to get his resignation back.
So i just want to say one thing you are retaining that employee then i don't think so there is any harm to pay him two days salary if he is is a good resource then aginst two days salary you can get his trust.

ogunjinrin olukemi

hi friends,:)
quite an age i miss u all ,
well to the question asked it is better for u to pay the staff as for the two days are off days in which i believe the company do pay it staff, so it is better to pay him .
thank you
kemi.
nigeria

SAK_AK
hi
Since you have not settled his full and final settlement, he is eligible for the pay.
Only incase where you have issued releiving letter, service certificate considering his last working day, you should not pay.
SAK

prashant_nair

I also endorse the view that salary cannot be denied. Naturally, 2nd august being saturday was off day and so he is paid. 3rd is sunday and he has to be paid as his services are being retained. But 4th is working day. So either he gives leave application for that day or he forgoes the salary:(. Regards KK Nair

MBA_Archana

You have not accepted his resignation so you need to pay him for 2nd & 3rd August. Regards, Archana
From India, Delhi
bjpani

Dear Ms. Shweta,
Neutrally speaking, an employee should not cease his/her work or duty merely submitting the resignation paper and have to stay on till a due communication is made of its acceptance. If someone does so remaining off immediately after submitting his/her resignation paper should not have any morality to claim the dues during those off days till the resignation paper is recalled by the employee since the submission of the same. Those leaves may be counted as unauthorized leaves. In case of unauthorized leave the employer has every right to exercise his rulings. It is purely at the discretion of the employer to release or not to release the dues relating to those off days since submission of resignation paper till it is is recalled as this violates the code of conduct as an employee to remain off before resignation letter is duly accepted & communicated. But an employee has every right to take back his resignation paper if it is not accepted by or pending with the employer .But it is the duty of every employer to communicate the status (acceptance / non-acceptance) of the resignation letter to the employee concerned within certain time frame. Also the employer must communicate to the employee the reasons of non-acceptance of his/her resignation paper. That’s all what I want to make you clear. Thanks & all wishes to you.

Biswajit Pani
E-mail Id. :

From India, Bhubaneswar
DEB KANTI MOITRA

Dear Sweta, Since it was your company’s prerogative, there should not be any deduction of salary. D.K.MOITRA SR. MANAGER9HR) OPS MAGMA FINCORP LTD
From India, Calcutta
poongodikalimuthu

If the resignation letter has not accepted means we can take it only absent day (not include the holiday). with regards K.Poongodi
From India, Coimbatore
Sudipta

Dear Shweta
You cannot deduct his salary .
If an employee resigns and leaves without notice period ,employer can deduct his notice period amount as per policy and if company sacks an employee ,the company have to pay the notice period amount again as per policy.
In your case the resignation is not even accepted how can his salary be deducted?

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.