No Tags Found!

nandhuu

Hai all here,
This is the most and valuable thread for every one, who are all plan to do business. Plz share ur business ideas with thread. This is help for interested people.
Plz Business professional come forward to encourage us to enter into the Business world. We expect more professionals from various fields (not various fields - all fields) are give ideas and suggestions and your helps are give to these people.
Don't take as usual thread. Make it serious.......To give the ideas and the future businesses. Which will give the energy for young people to become a entrepreneur.
Advance thanks

From India, Madras
nandhuu

Hai all here,
This is the most and valuable thread for every one, who are all plan to do business. Plz share ur business ideas with thread. This is help for interested people.
Plz Business professional come forward to encourage us to enter into the Business world. We expect more professionals from various fields (not various fields - all fields) are give ideas and suggestions and your helps are give to these people.
Don't take as usual thread. Make it serious.......To give the ideas and the future businesses. Which will give the energy for young people to become a entrepreneur.
Advance thanks

From India, Madras
nandhuu

Hai all,
Why stop this thread, just share your ideas to develop each and every one become a entrepreneur. Give ideas simple and good one, this kind request to all..........
company employees also are give ideas related from your working company nature of work. Just leave the idea from existing business and your known business in local. Even drainage cleaning is also to get person become a entrepreneur. No one business is waste.......Every one is best one, how to do best - is in our hands...........
Don't stop this thread...........just spend your time for 5 minutes to learn the new and existing business for younstersss.
We are not youngsterss - We have a young stress
So, give a chance to see how we have to grow with the world...
i beg u all...........don't don't don't..........stop
Thank you

From India, Madras
davidtaylor.hrdx

Hi You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions. I sent some good materials to Tommy, pls read mail and give feedback.
From Vietnam, Phú Tho
deeptidas1234@gmail.com
Hi, pls let me know about your business idea. i would like to invest if it seems to be worthwhile. all the best deepti
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.