King@igate
Hi,
I was working for A software company which has a 3 month notice period.
As I got a new government job which I need to join immediately so I absconded the company and joined the new one without informing the old employer.
I had served 15 months out of the 2 yr.’s of the bond period.
I have joined the new organization successfully
My query is.
1.) It is possible to open a new PF account with the new employer without informing the old one .
2.)Will it create any problem/issues in the new organization while opening PF account. They have asked for a copy of a pan card.
What should I do to avoid any problems I do not care about my PF amount with previous employer.

From India, Mumbai
gopalsrautela

Dear Freinds,
Regarding your queries no. 1, You will get your new PF No. with new employers, you can transfer you old PF amount into New Accounts, and you need not required previous employers signature etc. You just fill form 13 of PF to transfer your old a/c to new one and submitt it after attested with present employers.
Regarding point no. 2 there is no problem to open in new a/c with new employers.
Further, it is a suggestion, to submit your resignation with previous employers and settle the issue amicabily.

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.