Anonymous
I had been employed with a Financial and Risk Analytics firm for nearly 2.5 years (from Nov 2010 to May 2013). I officially put in my papers and got my relieving letter for the same. It was all smooth sailing and there was no attrition involved whatsoever. Now, the said company has not remitted my salary for the final month of my employment as well as my F&F settlement. I have tried contacting them over phone as well as sent them a couple of emails reminding them of this fact.Their standard answer is that the business is running at a loss and hence they are unable to compensate me for the same. They had an office in Bombay which has since closed down.They are currently running their business from their Bangalore office.I want to resolve this situation in an amicable manner, but my patience is running out. Kindly advise me as to what I should do in such a situation.
From India, Thane
skreddy4u
I had been employed with a software company for 2.5 years (from Feb 2010 to Aug 2013) and worked as an IT professional in Pune. Officially put in my papers and got relieved from my duties on end of August and moved to Hyderabad. It was all smooth and HR given me a resignation acceptance letter on my last working day and they said your reliving letter and service certificate will be provided after my F&F (hold my last month salary).

After that I’ve follow up with HR on my F & F and they are not been provided any update on this. After a month they asked me to come to office (Pune) and meet them. They took me for a meeting with a corporate security and they have stated that they have found some irregularities surrounding "Unauthorized Data Access - Breach to Data Privacy / Confidentiality" on my laptop (that is Appraisal letters of other colleagues). Honestly I don’t know how it came to my laptop. I don’t get clear explanation on this. I’ve answered to their questions raised by corporate security. Then HR manager told me that she is going to update the further. From past one month I am following up with HR manager, she never responding to my emails. I’ve joined in a new company and that company BGC report came negative (They indicated that unauthorized content was found on your laptop, These irregularities could not be sufficiently explained by me) and they are going to terminate my employment.

My question are:

1. When employee leave the organization how correct it is to hold last month salary, relieving letter and experience certificates.

2. If they want examine my laptop I would cooperated with them, but they told me after one month without producing an evidence. (I got no due from IT dept )

3. For me it seems to be a backlashing by HR (She never helped me with any queries when I was working with company).

Could you please advise me how to proceed with this? Is it a good idea to proceed legally? Please help me where to complaint?

Thank you in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.