devendra-mishra
Dear sir Please let me know how to draft a warning letter to the security agency that his guard is sleeping on duty hours and it is a big issue related to company security. Kindly suggest and advise.
From India, Lucknow
devendra-mishra
DearSirl, Please let me know how to draft a warning letter to the security agency that his guard is sleeping on duty hours and it is a big issue related to company security.
Kindly suggest and advise.

From India, Lucknow
devendra-mishra
DearSir, Please let me know how to draft a warning letter to the security agency that his guard is sleeping on duty hours and it is a big issue related to company security. Kindly suggest and advise.
From India, Lucknow
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please refer the following. You haven't provided to full details. Based on your narration the below draft is made. You may edit as per your requirement.

To

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ref : Contract of Agreement for deploying security dated_____

We have entered into a Contract of Agreement with your Security Agency for deploying security guards to guard our office premises. We had chosen your Agency with a hope that your Security Guards are highly trained and proficient to guard our premises. To our dismay the Security Guard Mr._____ who was posted by you was found sleeping while on duty hours. As you should be aware Security Guard while on duty should be very much alert and should safeguard the office premises from trespasser or any third party entering inside the office premises with malignant intention.

Now you are hereby required to replace the above security Guard with well trained and efficient guard within____hrs failing which we will be constrained to cancel the contract dated____

Acknowledge receipt

for______

From India, Madras
alok-singh1

Hello,

Subject- Found Sleeping in Duty hours.
I am writing this mail to inform you our complaint about the security guard that you have deployed to our company. The Security personnel are absolutely careless and have been found sleeping whilst on duty.This shows a poor management overall. We have attached the photo evidence alongwith.

Further...Management is under discussion for the strict action of same.

Kindly, justify.

*Also Arrange his replacement at immediate basis.

Suresh Rathi

Members have shared their thoughts on the letter to written to the Agency.
Kindly also consider --
1.Letter should be sent by speed post and receipt kept in record .Send a scanned copy of the letter by email also.
2.Kindly check the contract--there is generally a penalty clause kept for such instances
3.Attach photo or video proof if available

Col.Suresh Rathi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.