No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Sir, I decided to resign 22-12-2021 but management assured me to give increment Jan 22 itself in the mail but not given and revoked my new offer also as per company commitment. Shall I obey the notice period, they are not given relieving letter and experience letter also.
From India, Tiruchi
KK!HR

The serving of notice period is necessary once you resign. Did you actually put in the papers on 22.12.21, also whether you withdrew it on the assurance of management. It is not clear what you meant by 'revoke my offer'. Your claim for relieving order and experience certificate is on completion of notice period.
Pl give clarity on the status so as to give a meaningful response.

From India, Mumbai
Muthu123.ms
Sir,

1.My mail to company.

Dear Sir,
Based on your commitment I am just withdrawing my offer given by other company.
To continue to stay and work with XXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.

Hoping that the commitment given by you will be fulfilled in the January month salary and rest of my dues will be cleared to meet my financial crises with I am facing now.
Expecting your support at all times.

2.My company mail to me.

Dear Muthukumar
Appreciate the decision taken by to stay back with our organisation.
We assure you that what we discussed will be taken care effective Jan 22 onwards
Wishing you good luck

3. Company not done salary revision as per they committed.

Shall I obey notice period.please advise.

From India, Tiruchi
Sudhapradheep

Hi,

You have refused the offer by new company to stay with your current organisation based on the assurance of increment. But your current organisation is living to their words.

now answering to your query,

Write back to your current organisation/ authorised person who has committed your increment citing all the details which you have shared in the mail.

Mention that since you have not been paid as per the commitment by the organisation to consider, ask them your earlier resignation date and also state your Last working day clearly in the mail.

They may not accept, but to have clean exit, you have to keep your communication clear and intact.

From India, Mettupalayam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.