bodhanijyoti
hiii to all, few months back, i made a presentation on the lessons we learn from the movie Chak de.I thought of sharing it with all of you.. Do watch it & plz give me feedbacks.. JYOTI BODHANI
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Presentation1.ppt (4.48 MB, 834 views)

pranav7731
Hi,
I like your Presentation and if you can add the last few mint. Video of the same movie in this than it will be your best Presentation.
All the Best/////
Pranav Kumar
Sr. Executive (Admin & Comml.)

From India, Delhi
pranav7731
i am not able to see that. otherwise it was very good. still you make any other pls. share with us beause it was good. regards, pranav kumar Sr. Ex. Admin & Comm.
From India, Delhi
cheenu65
Dear Mam, Good presentation, would be useful for an team building session, A.Srinivasan 09980092569
From India, Pune
sweta_mona
Jyoti, Its just an amazing ppt you have uploaded... thank you so much and we all be waiting for more such uploads ...!! great thinker..!!! God bless you..!! Regards, Sweta
From India, Mumbai
bodhanijyoti
to pranav,, i showed that clip while giving the presentation.i tried uploading here also,but there were some errors..
From India
navratana

Its really motivating!!!! The film itself is awe-inspiring. Your Presentation will certainly cast a spell on the readers/users. Thanks for sharing. Keep Posting Navratana
From India, Bareli
pranav7731
hi, Ok Good> Pls. share if you make some other PPT, it was GOOD. regards, pranav kumar Sr. Ex. Admin & Comm.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.