ranjan2talk
Dear all,
If people are spitting in wall outside the office, and in wall or in staircase, you firstly call sweeper and wash it clean, then keep on "Peakdaan" in some place..at other paste holy pictures.......ant at Bathroom...you paste a Notice....."BEHAVE LIKE MAN....DO NOT SPIT HERE"
Manoranjan

From India, Ranchi
deepaksmhpcl
Dear,
We need to go little tough. Please ensure the following for best results:-
(a) Get re painted the walls.
(b) Publish adequate notice/warning.
(c) Depute security personnel to monitor the defaulters. Impose fine Rs 100/- on first caught and increase Rs 100/- on subsequent caught.
(d) Intimate respective HODs for counseling.
(Regards)
(Deepak Agarwal)

From India, Indore
vikash1017

Hi All
Someone else has said earlier that by giving specific location for smoking can control the situation, this is absolutely wrong. Cause, we are working in competitive environment and everyday things gonna change. We lost working hour in every day and production will suffer.
See we have only 9 hours a day for work including lunch break and tea break now we have exactly 8 hours to work.
If an employee leave the place in regular interval from work for smoking or chewing GUTKA, PANMASALA , the working efficiency of that particular person goes down and company suffer huge loss in term of production.

From India
b4fbeff5895c92e00eb3bbcf
1. Are there proper space demarcated for urinals.
2. Is tobacco/ Gutka banned in the premises.
3. Does the top demonstrate what it requires.
4. Council the Gutka eating people
5. Wash Basis have to be strategically kept to eliminate spitting on wall.
6. Depute contract labour to white wash wall as soon as its dirtied after repeated cleaning it will dramatically come down.
Somesh natn

From India, Jamshedpur
Rahul Chhabra

Dear Freiends,
My uncle is a banker and he was facing a similar problem, specially outside the bank premises in Varanasi, on the staircase.
He tried various alternatives, but of no use!!! so he painted the staircase in saffron!!!! So, now even if the people spat paan on the stairs, it made no difference!!! ;)
Regards,
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
sourabh123456
example earstwhile raymond cement works - on apeal of MD all the employees stop using any kind of toxic matter like tobacco, cigarate pan and all healthy situation ;personal health and housekeeping.
moral - convencing the people with logic and self decipline can stop spitting . In INDIA next to corruption is spitting on wall CULPRIT IS PAN MASALA BAN IT .

From India, Bhopal
vihangakash

i totally disagree (agree with few of my friends) with you all...painting holy picture is an insult to Hinduism... let me introduce you to myself...i m a management consultant...at one of my client what we did is we colored the walls of toilet with very dark colors.... this way people started using the place less..2nd provided spit pit near toilet..(we tried to stop people eating buy charging heavy fines)...pictures of god is really an insult...i would even suggest that please remove from those places where already placed.
From India, Delhi
vidram
Sir, Curtail spitting right from where it originates. Security personnel will take away and keep safe the gutka/pan masala from the workers and return it when they punch out and leave the premises. If checking or confiscating the tobaccoo or pan masala or gutka is not working, when the act is being committed, (while spitting) the person may be charge sheeted or to a lesser extent, will be fined with some non monetary fines, like writing imposition on a self procured paper - not from the office. Or asked to address a gathering of workmen on the hazards of chewing tobacco. A known chewer may be put incharge of curtailing spitting and his deeds may be rewarded amidst a forum
Dr.TVV

From India, Madras
neeraj.shrivastava
you show the notice on board and copy to every place if employee spit any place of factory premises then strictly disciplinary action taken against him or clause of fine will be imposed against him.
Regards,
Neeraj Shrivastava
ITD Cementation India Limited

From India, Mumbai
Iamahumanbolt
hey vikas1017 , i just wanted to ask waon’t this solution be too expensive for a medium-scale business.. i suppose there may be a better solution for this problem coz we suffer from same here.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.