tripathy.sibanand

Dear all,

I think these kind of activities can be removed completely by

"posting cancer awareness pictures on the walls" rather than the holy pictures.

"sending awareness mails containing horrible mouth cancer pictures" for at least a month on a regular basis.

"organising seminars on cancer awareness" by inviting guest lectures from medical field (oncologists).

Thanks & Regards,

Sibananda S.M. Tripathy

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य, ग्लानिर्भवति भारत । अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य, तदात्मानम सृजाम्यहम ।।

परित्राणाय साधुनाम, विनाषाय च दुष्कृताम । धर्म संस्थापनार्थाय, सम्भवामि युगे युगे ।।

From India, Dhanbad
santoshawasthi
1-Ask nearby school children to come and paint Holy pictures on walls
where painting can be done without hurting anyones sentiments.
2-Rest of the places install cc cameras.
3-Post a cleaning person at bathroom-u cant put holy pics/neither cctv there.

From India, Vadodara
penubothu

hi Guys,

I agree with few points of shaik Abdul Khader and want to tell few point on the same, by taking my company as example.

Few months back we faced the same problem, and came with such a solution were Employees have given solution for that problem and we implemented the same

Sugestion we got from Employees

1) Suggest one area where they can smoke

2) Suggest the area with we can get one spit box with ful of sand (in the same area where they can go for

smoke)

3) Allocated place should be provided where Employees will not chat or eat

4) Provided place should be fully with greenary (means plants)

by taking the above said points from Employees, allocated one smoke zone with a cpation that "Employees wil not restrict to thier habits and we will respect to your habits".

After allocating the space for smoke, Employees stopped using the rest rooms for spitting gutkas and throwing used cigars.

Initially Employees were unhappy being reason they have to walk for some time to smoke or to chew Gutkhas, and at the same time, allocated place has been grown with small trees with we allocated one small pond wish fishes (female Employees suggestion).

they felt very uneasy to chew the Gutkhas and spit the place where pond allocated with lots of fishes (living).

By this my problem is solved, especially chewing Gutkhas in office premisses stopped, smoke zone is continuing. Now we have started with other problem which is regular in every industry. (i.e., Salary comparision)

Try this and feel the difference

From India, Hyderabad
penubothu

Dear All,

I have one question, Employees are going to Office or Temple. y should Employer need to post the Holy picture in Office Premises, rather then educationg Employees on health and wealth

Hope everyone are some how educated in the premises where this problem arises, so take the suggestion from Employees and implement the same.

Whose Suggestion will work to solve the current problem and present the Best Employee Award - For Suggestion (in presence of other Employees) adn encourage the same to other Employees. by doing this some ego will arise and try the solution for that. instead of educating Employees why should we need to post Holy Pictures and install CC Cameras.

Suggestion:

1) Invite to Green Peice / CRY Foundation how people are suffering with garbage etc., and ask them to give some presentation to all your Employees about general awareness on Health and Wealth.

My request is not to post Holy Pictures and install CC Cameras, just educate Employees and take suggestions from them.

From India, Hyderabad
ybalajisantosh

Just put it on the notice that anyone who is found spitting shall have to clean the entire wall or get it painted to save on the manhours.
This will bring in some kind of fear among them.
Regards
Santosh

From India, Madras
penubothu

Hi Ashok,
Frisking is not the correct solution for stopping the problem, get the solution rather then forcing Employees to stop thier habits. in some area Habits are very much strangth of Employees
Aristotle said: " we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Anonymous said: "When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, dont adjust the goals, adjust the
action steps".
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend"
Dont be so rude with Employees and try to understand them, why they are doing such kind of misbehavior habits in office premises. motivate them

From India, Hyderabad
s_sarkar

Same problem I faced in my Company. I got solutions by as follows :
1. I placed some dustbin with disposable plastic cover in all area where spitting problem is more.
2. Talked with all workers and made a committee represented by them and one management staff to look after all this type of problem.
3. Strictly restriction for chewing tobaccos and smoking in works area.
4. Punishment like cleaning the walls if anybody identified to doing nuisence. etc.
and I got positive result and workers committee now taking initiative to make our factory green and also organise workshops for helth awarness program.
SUBRATA SARKAR

From India, Calcutta
suresh_ram

Pasting or painting Holy pictures will definitely help, but the best way to control this menace would be to correct the root cause....!! Train them and create awareness. Motivate them for keeping the premises clean. If it still continues, install CC cameras and punish the culprits... in public. Show the videos to all employees . Present "Before & After" photos and sideshows!! All the best.
From India, Coimbatore
Bharat Ketkar

We had the simmlar problem
Afetr strict frisking, we have started collecting loads of Gutaka
Now the situation is under control completly, We took this as CSR hyegiene activity
Great Success at last, so keep cool. Get a Military discipline in the plant , be after them
Bharat Ketkar

From Switzerland, Langenthal
rky60

dear all as suggested by vikas sharma also add some punitive amount to offenders it will work, as I implicated in my unit . rgds RKYadav 98119123933
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.