manish-dhawan4390699
I have been told by the HR manager of my previous organization that blacklisted employees can never be considered for rehire. He said in the exit notes, it is written so I asked him if there is any possibility whatsoever to get removed from the blacklist?

He replied, it is not possible since they require to note down the reason of exit due to audit procedures.

My question is:

Is there really no hope once you are blacklisted in an organization? No approval or anything from any executive can get you removed from the blacklist?

From India, Delhi
uhcia

Hi,

If a company blacklists you for any said reason of impropriety, then the hope to remove such black list is bleak.

However, it is not zero%, if its not a government entity then you can get such approvals from the appropriate authority usually are senior leaders in HR/Legal/Compliance.

Approval typically comes If the role you are to be taken is critical and it is absolutely essential that you are to be hired to this role. As mentioned the chances are bleak.

Its better to move on and try in any other organization.

thanks.

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.