No Tags Found!

joshikishord@yahoo.co.in

Good... It is really good guidance to improve English, I am also from Marathi medium. Now I can also improve my English communication by following all above suggestions. Thanks a lot Regards Kishor
From India, Pune
Allison7

Important forms of oral communication at the workplace include:

Building interpersonal relationships.

Giving presentations and debating viewpoints effectively.

You need to master oral skills for both in-person and over-the-phone interactions.

Similarly, important written communication includes:

Writing professional e-mails (sans SMS slang).

Putting together concise reports.

Creating visually powerful Powerpoint presentations.

And the key to acing oral and written communication is to spruce up your communication skills. And it is a lot easier than you think.

Here are some easy tips to do it on your own:

1. Improve pronunciation and diction

There are a few tricks to making a vernacular accent more globally understandable.

~ Try making sure that 'air' comes out of your mouth when saying the letters, 'T, P, K' and the sound 'Ch'.

~ Focus on elongating your vowel sounds. This will also automatically slow down your rate of speech.

~ Sing English songs out loud!

~ Watch news shows on channels like CNN and BBC.

~ The web site Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online is great for pronunciation help.

~ I would also suggest buying books on pronunciation and language that come with audio cassettes.

From India, Bangalore
klarsfa

Guys! I cannot stop laughing after reading the verbal debate between Mr. Mahanta and Bhargavi.
Anita, glad that you initiated a peace message.
Mr. Mahanta, you might be strong in your domain but try to adjust among the youngsters who are giving new shape to vision and communication. As Bhargavi mentioned, we are here to help the new faces and to advise with our experience.
We are glad to know your intelligence but knowledge shines when you share with others in a right manner and with correct communication method. Else, people will not admire that knowledge which is occupied with restrictions and self customized reservations.
Mr. Mahanta, you don't need to scratch people to know the actual meaning of their words ... if you can come out of your shell, you will see what others are up to. That says, you are forgetting the basic concept of communication .... Effective Listening!!
Am sure I will receive series of replies from you ... :-)

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
klarsfa

Hello Jacob,
This information is really appreciated. It's good to recollect all the basics here once again.
Good luck to aspirants!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

This is why members who joined around 2005 or before are not visible in the threads.
Are they fed up,heart attacked or else? To curb this general arrogance of youngsters Government of India has enacted The Parents' and senior Citizens' Maintenance and Welfare Act,2007 and many other provisions for seniors. I suppose you have not noticed all such laws intending to curb youngsters' arrogance. Have you noticed?
I am not snatching anybody/s domain here Go jolly well Life span in citehr is just 4-5 years
Have you seen the thread where I have mentioned Bhargavi D as model member of citehr?Do you agree?
https://www.citehr.com/432075-perfor...hr-people.html

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Those who are beating the trumpets for youngsters,do they know 51049 youngsters up to 29 years committed suicide in India in 2011?.This is a rising trend..Do the trumpet blowers have ever cared for this phenomenon Who are less adjusted youngsters or seniors? How do you interpret?.
From India, Delhi
klarsfa

LOL - Why do you have to connect everything with Rules and Laws? If all 2005 batchmates in CiteHR have disappeared, don't you think that you should also disappear? Well, nevermind :-)
Thanks for the additional piece of information on dying factors. Luckily, my network doesn't fall in it ... so, the trumphet still buzzes!!!
It seems you always deviate from the main topic ... isn't it?!
Nevermind Mr. Mahanta, I learned from our past threads, it's always a non-ending debate with you, which is actually joyful.
I truly appreciate your knowledge but Alas!!! Wrong method of presenting this highly honored skill set.

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

I never bother to communicate to unruly and unprincipled persons like you. I wonder how citehr tolerates unruly and unprincipled people. Keep your judgment on me in your pocket.You will not get any further reply from me no matter howsoever provocative you may become.
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thanks.Well, now you have got many ideas and many models including Surpanakha and Ravan type models.Many more may be in the pipe line. Please exercise your best choice and be benefiited.
Best of luck.

From India, Delhi
Bharghavi.D

Dear Jogeshwar Sir,
I could not access the link that you've attached on this thread. Could you please let me know which thread of mine is being posted in Performance Appraisal Link....
Thanks in advance..!!
Regards,
Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.