reshmi suhas
Dear sir,
I am working in Mnaufacturing industry its started 1991
My confuesion is as following
1 200 employees working, but they are putting on roll of employees total 95 and they are paying PF & ESI FOR them only is it correct
2 Factories licence they taken permossion for 95 emplyees man power, but they want to increase their employees strength in the month of May 2011 is it possible under Factories Act please suugest me
3 For employees appointment letter not issued till now, can we start to issue appointment letter under law
4 My qualification is MSW, but I am reporting to some other department head, whoever handling HR Activities before i joined.His qulification is very low than me. I am getting disappointment regadring this please give suggetion
Thanks & Regards
Renuka udaykumar
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Shrikant Talawar

dear REnuka.
1. 200 emplopyees are working rest of the employees are working on Contract or any third party payroll?
2. there is slabs while making application to renewal of license. if you want to increase your employee strength then as per the slab you can submit treasury receipt to the factory office.
4. i am LLB MBA (HR) but i doesn't think so in front of Experience person qualification doesn't matter, my seniors are just graduate but as per Experience they are boss in the IR field,,,,,i can learn lot of thinks from them so that with in 1.6 yr experience i selected HR Executive post.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.