No Tags Found!

sonalir

u can put non statutory benefits, leaves and holidays all that under BENEFITS AND FACILITIES subhead
YA use Likert scale only
are u in the company now or at home
which college are u from
let me see if i can get more questions ill post it ok
all the best
ur sample size is 90-100 people so i doubt whether u shud use open ended questions coz it will take more time but these questions will help u get proper and good feedback from employees
coz in close ended questions employees sometimes tend to bluff
also u wont be able to get suggestions from them
also if u use open ended questions
dont let them write it down in the questionnaire itself
u personally ask them and get their feedback u will get a good knowledge about their pyche, how they think, how content they are and various other things u can observe

From India, Mumbai
ankitachaudhary
hi sonali..
i will use likert scale only..
my mentor said not to include many open ended questions as everybody will be in a hurry.. i will include one suggestions/comments question..
yes i wil speak to employees abt wat they think n require..
i just hope my project goes well..
i m from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
i m really thankful for all ur support..
tk Cr
regards
ankita

From India, Delhi
rimasharma12
Hi All,
i am the only person in HR in my company.I am in a fix ,there is a employee in my office who is quite friendly with me and unofficially discusses a lot of things( all her problems).Now for sometime she feels that her process which is out sourced is not goig well and any time shae and others may asked to leave.she is already is giving interviews.Now as an HR how should i handle this.speak to the management or wait till she gives her notice.Please help
Regards,
Reema

From India, New Delhi
ankitachaudhary
hi sonali..
hw have u been?
i was out of town fr few days..
i m really thankful for ur support..
i will definately mail u the questionnaire..
i m still nt able to make questions on work life balance. i can only think of askin are employess able to maintain a balance between work and rest of the life..sumthin like dis only..i will design the questionnaire in a day or two..
tk cr
regards
ankita

From India, Delhi
sonalir

Hi Ankita, Im fine What about you? Hey, I have got a questionnaire on work life balance.u can pick up some questions and get some help from that Im attaching it for u Take care :D Regards, Sonali
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc work_life_balance_questionnaire_136.doc (66.0 KB, 419 views)

ankitachaudhary
hey sonali
hw r u doin?
i tried to mail you bt cudnot..
i m really thankful for ur support and help.
though i should have mailed u earlier bt i could do so..
plz let me know your alternate email id. so that i can send u a copy of my questionnaire.
warm regards
ankita

From India, Delhi
Hiren50

The questionaires were interesting but in addition to day to day situation, one should also look at the big picture- whether or not one is in the right occupation in the first place - http://mypyp.wordpress.com/
From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Those seeking questionnaires and data please search the web and CiteHr, in particular, before posting a query. Also, kindly give details about yourself and the course you are doing, the purpose oif your project, etc.
Also, see my posts on Research Methodology and MBA Projects.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.