No Tags Found!

ashamundkur
Rebel
well said ....
thats is my point too...we just waste our time blaming every one ...
now the point is how do we do it....
as said by u...we need to instill these principals of equality to our childrens..who are the future.
we can start discussing these with our friends / family both women & men...this will atleast change our immediate surrounding
u can suggest more....
reagrds,
asha

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"DR saab
i do agree that nowadays girls are more int in boys money than him...
BUt as said...we are born in diff environment let us not get biased to all.....
regards,
asha"
Asha ji,
We are not discussing any personal matter, neither your nor mine. It is a question of ZERO SOCIAL PATHOLOGY GANGA. There comes the question of the 5th category of women, Dankini, the feminists.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"we can start discussing these with our friends / family both women & men...this will atleast change our immediate surrounding "
Yes. why only surrounding but the law also. See here in this thread we are just 4. 100s of viewers but no opinion.
regards

From India, Delhi
Rajesh Gupta
Dear Asha ji,

I think you are living in closed doors only,Our feminist have taken a big leap & if you will tell ,what u have written to today's girl she will laugh at u & tell u that you are uneducated.you want to see modern women u come & see my wife then only u will realize what today's women is.You first gone through how to identify 498a women at website 498a.org.you will find 100 percent live model in my wife,so your confusion about women will be updated.Still I am continuing with her that might one day she will become a women (human)

I am an engineer working in a very reputed company,I was happy before my marraige as i was living like a human being,i was the biggest supporter of feminist movement,but my wife chaged the scenario & have made me ass & dog.Ass to earn money & dog like to be treated .So in one incarnation i am enjoying three AVTARS.Thanks to the SIF FORUM who has given me morale support that I am saying so much here.

After marraige if your wife revaled to her mother's past & asked u to accept everything & if you say no to that & u want to continue with your wife & assured her to take care of her only ,then what is wrong.If your wife say that she is a legal pundit & can sell you & your house at chouraha ,how u should react.FACT IS THAT THIS SHE HAS TOLD TO YOU ONLY ,YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF,YOU CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING IN COURT.If you tell all this to anybody she will not accept.

Tell me Asha ji why you r annoyed with Swarup ji Who is just supporting the people like us.

IF BY ANY CHANCE U WANT TO SEE & MEET SUCH WOMEN i CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU.

These are the minor details i am sharing with you,you can expect hillocks behind these bushes

Thank you Asha ji for remaing good women & human being ,god has given u a chance to live like humans ,enjoy.but do think of people like us before commenting. I (we ) will continue my fight to gain my & my wife HUMANITY

Thanks

Regards

Gope Lalwani
Intensive Global Efforts Bring Two Victories in One Week!

This past week our hard work was rewarded with two victories. And both of them stemmed from flawed reports from the United Nations.

UN Study on Violence Against Women

The first report was the UN secretary-general's Study on Violence Against Women. The document amounted to an ideological denunciation of the "patriarchy" and recommended that every country around the world enact VAWA-like laws: http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/vaw. Columnist Wendy McElroy described the report as "embarrassingly inaccurate, ideological, and biased against men." (http://www.ifeminists.net/e107_plugi...php?content.55)

What happened next was nothing short of miraculous.

RADAR drafted a resolution calling on the UN Third Committee to only "note," not "welcome" the report. The resolution was sent around the world, and within a few short weeks 118 organizations in 14 countries had endorsed it: http://www.mediaradar.org/docs/UN-Vi...Resolution.pdf

Alerts were issued and over a one-month period, an estimated 30,000 e-mails were sent to US ambassador John Bolton. The delegations from other countries were deluged with messages, as well.

When the dust had cleared, the Third Committee decided to "note," not "welcome" the secretary-general's report! A change of a single word may seem insignificant, but it basically means that the Committee gave the Secretary General's report a failing grade.

Please send Ambassador Bolton short "thank you" for voting to only "note" the flawed secretary-general's report at .

Washington Times Article on Abused Wives in India

The second report came from a chart developed by the UN Population Fund. Whoever made the chart committed statistical malpractice, because it simply makes no sense. ( http://mensnewsdaily.com <link updated to site home> )

But that flawed chart gave rise to this statement that appeared in a front-page article in the Washington Times: "A 2005 U.N. Population Fund report found that 70 percent of married women in India were victims of beatings or rape." (http://www.washingtontimes.com/world...0817-8603r.htm)

The statement was defamatory and beyond belief.

RADAR issued two Alerts, and the complaints POURED in. Messages came from the United States, Canada, India, and elsewhere.

So this past Tuesday, TWT finally ran the following retraction:

"Using a chart published in a 2005 U.N. Population Fund report – which the UN agency now says was misleading – a London Daily Telegraph article published in Nov. 13 editions of The Washington Times incorrectly stated the frequencies of wife abuse in India. The agency says that it does not have sufficient data to provide such a figure and that the chart was intended to show that 70 percent of Indian women who were abused by their husbands think such abuse is justified in at least some circumstances." (http://washingtontimes.com/correctio...2228-2806r.htm)

These are major victories. Kudos for the messages you sent to the United Nations that would have otherwise treated half-truths and innuendo about violence against women as absolute truth. And kudos to all who complained to the Washington Times for publishing its inflammatory propaganda.

This Alert is sent in the spirit of appreciation and thanks for a job well done. This is an example of how a cooperative effort involving over 100 organizations in 14 countries around the world can truly make a difference.

From United States, Philadelphia
Gope Lalwani
In an effort to recruit effective partners in its campaign to protect the girl child, the Ministry of Women and Child Development had written to several spiritual leaders asking them to speak against female foeticide while stressing "positive attributes" of women in their discourses.
Officials hope saints will slip in the messages from Vedic and Puranic texts, family and religious values.
Letters were sent to spiritualists like Sri Asaram Bapu, Mata Amritanandamayi Math, Guru Ramdev, Baba Gurinder Singh, Baba Prem Kumar Satsangi and Baba Hardev Singh.
Similarly, they should be sensitised about plight of NRIs at the hands of "MOIA" in league with feminists.
These gurus, may get convinced and may speak the truth. They keep coming
to US and can find ground realities and they have followers and good audience.
As a matter of fact they should be sensitised about the Feminist's
conspiracy against India

From United States, Philadelphia
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thank you Lalwani ji for joining this thread and posting very vital information in your two articles. Hope all will catch the reversal trend as you have informed.
Regarding female foeticide I blame the feminists, the 5th category women, the Dankinis. They teach the girls to become unmanageable instead of teaching harmony as rebel says. So female foeticide is ANTICIPATORY HONOUR KILLING for wmich the feminists, the Dankinis are solely responsible.
This is the dynamics of female foeticide.
regards

From India, Delhi
Rebel

Feminists responsible for few guys in school/colleges

http://agapepress.org <link updated to site home>

A men’s issues columnist says rampant anti-male feminism has made colleges a place where many males feel unwanted and unwelcome. young men need to educate themselves about anti-male feminism, and refuse to accept it anymore. This trend is observed in India too when various fund-thristy NGO give fabricated reports to get financial grants from foreign Governments. Statistics shows that 49% boys and 52% girls drop out of the school. The difference is marginal but NGO continue to blow the issue out of proportion demanding the Government to provide free education for girls. Funds are procured dishonestly by NGO showing fake reports on girl's education. Newspapers are forced by women groups to show only female pictures in educational advertisements. This is how boys are discouraged to study and take to crime. That is why boys are doing poorly in education because they feel alienated in school and colleges. And women groups celebrate the girl's educational progress not allowing the people to know that they have alienated boys from education and that is how girls are progressing.

Feminists creating anti-male World

http://www.australian-news.net/gender_bias.htm

University texts have become feminised and anti-male. Together these feminazis have lobbied governments to parachute them into special government agencies designed to advance the cause of radical feminism at the expense of men. Male taxpayers are funding a plethora of government bureaucracies such as the Office for Women's Interests and the Sex Discrimination Commission. There is not one agency for men's interests. Anti-male TV serials are shown on Television to put men to shame. Male-bashing advertisements are produced to damage their self-confidence and force them to be submissive toward a woman.

Anti-male sentiments rising

http://www.boloji.com/opinion/0071.htm

At one school in California, United States, it is mandatory for boys to attend a "Women's Assembly" in which women are celebrated and men are defamed. Anti-male bias is growing in Asian countries too, primarily South Asia, and it is only a matter of time when verbal male-bashing would become the number one sport of many countries. The saddest thing is that man-hating goes as far as degrading little boys. More and more young boys are badly treated by their female teachers, which is driving them away from studies. Elder sisters in some families are not criticized by the parents for humiliating their younger brother. Boys are abandoned only because it 'pays' to address only girl issues. In schools, girls are behaving more rashly than boys. Girls have started slapping boys and at the same time babble that boys are not allowed to hit girls. Is this equality?

Are we going to tolerate the suffering of boys? Remember, tomorrow if you have a son, you will helplessly see your son tortured by feministic schooling and girl so-called 'powers'.

Don't let this happen to your son. We must oppose on a National level. We must oppose against feminism, NOW.

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Don’t let this happen to your son. We must oppose on a National level. We must oppose against feminism, NOW." Yes. Feminism be wiped out. Dankinis be given no place to stand. regards
From India, Delhi
ashamundkur
Dr Saab Pls forgive me....but can u pls tell me what does this phrase mean..... ZERO SOCIAL PATHOLOGY GANGA? regards, asha

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.