No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Where is the answer? Still we are not sure that Dignity of Men , is necessary for Cither. The answer is in the title of the topic itself. regards
From India, Delhi
swarup1973

Is there any Corporate mamanger , who can take this challenge , instead of wasting money in the form of donation to break the Indian Family?
From India, Delhi
Rebel

I am glad you read my comments/articles in detail. So did I.

You have written at one place that men need to fight for their rights. I heartly appreciate your sensitivity.

But, you have also called our fight for our rights as 'hate mails'. Is that not a contradictory statement?

I am afraid you have misunderstood me. I don't hate women. I have utmost respect for 'good' women. But when I criticize 'bad' women, a lot many women, and also some men, say that I am a misogynist. Is this not a narrow-minded thinking? There are some women who can't tolerate criticizm toward a bad women. I call them male-hating women. We are not ashamed of admitting that there are some bad men. But these women just won't accept that there are some bad women, too. As far as DV Act is concerned, not protecting men is actually a way to protect those bad women will are subjecting their husband to domestic violence. Is judiciary not protecting the culprit if men are unprotected? This isn't a hate comment. This is simple logic.

Please understand. This isn't some kind of hate mails. When one is tortured by a woman, he is bound to express his feelings strongly, which quite often is misunderstood as hatred for women. Besides, there are many men in here agreeing to the need for men's rights who have pretty good experience with women. It is often said that when a man is fighting for his rights, people assume that he might have got a bad experience from a woman, which is highly derogatory for a male-gender. Whereas women who are happy with men, too, don't hesitate to fight for women's rights. Why are they not called male-haters especially when they are happy with men but still wants to fight for women's rights?

Just so you know, there are many derogatory advertisements shown on television as a way to empower women. There are male-bashing serials produced to empower women. Is this the right way to empower women by attacking men's sensibilities and dignity? TV serials are showing women slapping a man. Will this not inspire women to get more physically violent with men? These men who are and who will be physically assaulted by women don't have rights to complain. Men have a soft corner for women, and when a woman slaps a man, the pain in his heart is indescribable, which no woman can ever experience. There are several incidents where men have committed suicide after their wife slapped them in front of others. If such incidents continue, more men will commit suicide, some men will fight back, and some men will get more violent with women.

Is this the way to attain gender equality? Gender equality isn't a zero-sum game that men has to lose for women to win. And that is exactly what these women groups are doing. These women groups have instigated too much hatred between genders.

It is a wrong assumption that only those men will fight for their rights who are victims. Non-victims too can and should fight for thier rights. And they have already started.

Women groups are complaining that women's status in the country is inferior. But if women groups are going to empower women in this fashion, then I am afraid, women's status will deteriorate even further because men will know that these women are equipped with legal powers to harass men.

From India, Mumbai
swarup1973

Rebel , well explained , that is the reason you are rebel.
What I have wittness , in the Name of Women Empowerment , women activist are doing the terrorist activity , their logic by making such LAW ( one sided Biased whole sale free lincence) , men will fear and will stop doing the crime.
Just reminds me , the activity of terrorist orginasations in Kashmir.
Thier logic also same .
But history wittness , terrorist activity only kill the innocent and history also wittness , that terrorist activity can't give the freedom.
The same is happening in India , as a result first time in the world , their is so much protest against "Indian Domestic Violence Act" , thier false stastics are under expose .

From India, Delhi
Rebel

One must understand that justice will prevail only when good men and good women will come together, join hands and fight against such family breakers like DV Act.
DV Act will not only create problems for good men, but it will be bad for good women, too. Children will be deprived of a loving family life.
Men, alone, can't win this fight. Good women, too, must and, am sure, will come together and oppose such biased laws.
Good men and Good women are capable enough to give excellent moral values to their children. This is possible when the laws are composed to protect the "actual" victims.
It is highly unfortunate that people have no idea about the treasure of our Indian culture. People do misunderstand our culture to be repressive and dogmatic. But, there is no denying that one day, good people will re-establish the original Indian culture and revive righteousness and morality in the society.
Both, men and women, must work toward this goal.

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

No. That is reasonable but the answer is other wise.
as the saying goes, when there is theft in your neighbour's house and you are in deep slumber then be sure that the next turn is yours.
This is the answer here.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thank you rebel for joining the thread and clarifying the point. I have already said that faminine women are not extinct from the society and they are respectable. The problem lies with not only feminist women but also femeinist men. The feminist men are more dangerous than feminist women.
In Koka shastra women are put in 4 catecories:
1.Padmini,
2.Chitrini,
3. Shankhini and
4.Hastini
In the modern society one more category can be added, that is, Dankini who are after money by hook or crook.
regards

From India, Delhi
ashamundkur
Swarup
as said before even i have faced men who have been very mean....but that doesnot change my view abt rest of them...i also said that v have been bought up in a different way....so i dont blame men alone....I dont know what happened to ur mom..and i am sorry if i have hurt ur sentiments....
ur % in household activity is what u have seen...but in my house / community girls still do the entire work after coming from job....
rebel,
i do like ur article....but then u and swarup just sound like all girls in this world are bad...
DR saab
i do agree that nowadays girls are more int in boys money than him...
BUt as said...we are born in diff environment let us not get biased to all.....
regards,
asha

Rebel

Is it really so impossible to co-exist?

Charity begins at home. If we could just instill certain values in our children about 'respect', the coming generation will surely be in a better condition that we are now. There will be harmony, peace and love within the society. Do you'll think that if our childrens are morally strong, do they need AIDS education? I think not.

We can instill these vital values in our children only when 'we' understand the importance of 'respect'. Why are we fighting over who is better than whom; men or women? Why can't they be beautifully different and amazingly inter-dependent? Why can't there be respect for each other and accept their differences?

Women need to stop hating men so that they accept their own shortcomings. Women must realise that nobody is perfect, and that happiness lies within. And men need to develop more self-esteem so that they don't go out of their way to seek a woman's love. Low self-esteem forces men to seek a woman's love the wrong way. Women must understand that men are born thinkers and so they are bound to keep their feelings to themself. Men must understand that women are hungry for love and support. Why do we, men and women, have to fight for 'rights'? There is no such thing as 'rights'. There are only duties. Men must do their duty and women must not abandon their duty calling it their 'rights'.

Unfortunately, some feminists have gone crazy, and worse is that they are now in authority to dictate legal provisions for women.

Harmony and peace in the society can be attained when we nurture man's and a woman's natural instincts. A man should be taught to respect himself and a woman should be taught to respect culture. This way, a man will respect himself and women, and women will bring peace in the society by respecting culture. They both have to play their respective roles, and only then can we expect India to progress.

Enacting such biased laws will only increase gender gap, differences and create hostility between genders. We need moral values; not laws. Law only punishes the crime, but it never prevents it. Why don't we think on the line of preventing such crime instead of punishing the culprit? Besides, our judiciary is such that it will punish hundred innocent people to convict one criminal. Is this fair?Only moral values prevent crimes.

Now is the time. We need righteous people in politics. People who are qualified, experienced, having moral standards and above all, they must set an example of a true Indian citizen. "Jaisa raja, waisi praja." Till now, the corrupt system is running the people, but now we must empower people that they must run the system the way they want it. Even if somebody wants to change the system, he/she will be forced to be a part of the corrupt system, and his/her identity will be lost in the bureaucracy. We need leaders, not politicians. We need social entrepreneurs, not feminists.

There is still some opportunities to change the system. We need to answer this question. "Are you concerned about your children's future in the Indian society?" The answer is "Yes".

From India, Mumbai
Rebel

Ashaji, if you have found me thinking that all girls are bad, then I would like to correct myself.

In my opinion, it is a rare opportunity in a man's life to sacrifice his life (not killing himself) for a good woman. It is spiritual belief, which I strongly follow, that when a man takes good care of a woman (mother, sister, wife, daughter) in his life, his way to heaven is open for him. It is blissful feeling for a man when he abandons his own wishes for the happiness of a good woman.

Ramakrishna Paramhamsa used to "literally" worship his wife Sarada Devi. A Woman is a form of Shakti, and a Man is a form of Brahman. Men used to worship women, and it was possible because women used to respect her own self. Women knew that they have the 'key' to men's salvation as well as their own salvation. This is possible when women do not excite a man's sexual feelings. There is a reason behind women to wearing diginified outfits. That is how our culture comes into picture, which modern women calls it repressive. Nobody can't expect a man to respect a woman if his sexual feelings are constantly urged. When women respect herself and the culture and when men respect himself and women, there is peace and harmony in the World. Each one of us are carrying two conflicting forces within us, eg., good and bad. Now the environment is such that good forces within us is getting suppressed and bad forces are getting dominant in our thinking and action.

However, deterioration is an indispensable reality of our creation. The present establishment of immoral minds must be destroyed to welcome a whole new righteous establishment. Each one of us is playing their role. Some are playing to destroy righteousness and some are playing to revive righteousness. It is an inevitable reality. Some are breaking families by enacting such draconian laws and some are preventing such disasters.

Some women, now, have lost all respect for their hidden strength, and some men have lost all control of their infinite willpower. People are living their life for temporary materialistic pleasure. It all depends on one's desire. Good desires lead us to happiness and peace, which most often are considered boring, lifeless and outdated. Bad desires lead us to physical pleaasure and enjoyment, which most often are considered vital in modern lifestyle. Mind is pretty much like the space. Any smoke of selfish desire can spoil the blissfull empty space.

I hope Ashaji you don't consider me a woman-hater. I am here only to play my role to prevent the disaster.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.