Bobdeep

Thanks for all using this calculator of attrition. Pls find the enclosed attachment which is unprotected Regards, Pradeep
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls attrition_calculator_and_register_132.xls (23.0 KB, 113 views)

Dixita

Its a good tool for calculating attrition at any given point of time. I found it very useful. Regards, Dixita
From India, Bangalore
Rohit Malik
Hi Pradeep
When i am trying to "Unprotect" the second sheet and make certain changes, it is asking for password.
Can you please share that password with us or please mail me that password on
Thnaks & regards
Rohit Malik

philburger13

HI there, this is an best effort any body can take for the hr people all over. Thanx and keep doing the good work for everybody. Regards Philip C. Sharma
From India, Mumbai
Mohammedl
Hi all,
Further to pradeep's excel file, have just made few basic changes in the format.....this format calculates the opening balance for the subsequent month automatically.....hope this of some use.....
Regards,
Mohammed

From India, Mumbai
monicakaushik2007

Hi Pradeep
When i am trying to "Unprotect" the second sheet and make certain changes, it is asking for password.
Can you please share that password, please mail me that password on
Regards,
Monica Kaushik

From India, Delhi
rashmi.mba
hi
could ps anyone share with me the cost of attition calculator.. i need it urgently for my project.my mail id is [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWxyLnJhc2htaUBnbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]
thank you

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.