No Tags Found!

dkparveenjangra
I have been working with a private company for 3 years. Can I withdraw my PF along with pension fund after resignation and what documents are required for the same.
What happen, if I continue my service or maintain PF account till 10 years. Please give me expert advise.
With Regards.

From India, Delhi
abbasiti

You may avail the one time withdrawal benefit from EPS. After completion of 10 years in EPS, one time withdrawal is not possible. Instead you will be eligible for monthly pension. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Mohd Azher

Dear Jangra
Refer to your query, you can withdrawal the amount both employee and Employer i.e amount lies in Pension Fund @ 8.33% from EPFO after submission of Form 19 & 10 C along with Form 5 & 10, Form 3 A of current Accounting year, Xerox copy of First Page of SB Account Pass Book or un used Cheque to the respective office. The amount will directly deposited by EPFO with in 30 days in your SB Account through ECS or Account payee cheque.
You are not eligible the amount lies in Pension Fund after 10 years of service. you are eligible for pension after completion of 58 years.
Regards
V R RAO PULIPAKA

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.