rajan1958@yahoo.co.in
To determine PF contribution for Expat whether only Indian salary to be considered or salary that he receives in abroad also ( Global ) salary also to be considered.
From India, Madras
Jay Negi
Dear All,

For PF Withdrawal following conditions to be met

1. Person should be unemployed for 60 days. Accordingly, PF withdrawal form can only be filled only after 60 days of leaving services.

2. In exceptional cases where person is leaving country permanantly, PF can be withdrawn immediately after leaving the services for which as a proof copy of the Visa will be required.

2. In case service is more than 10 years, only Employee Contribution and EPF part of the employer contribution can be withdrawn. FPF (Family Pension Fund) part of the Employer's PF contribution cannot be withdrawn. The same can be withdrawn in the form of Pension (reduced pension after 50 years of age or full pension after 58 years of age). There is an alternate also available in the form of Scheme Certificate. Scheme Certificate is a document which is issued by the PF Department which mentions his PF contribution alongwith duration of the contribution. In case person joins somewhere after withdrawing PF contributions, he/she can provide the Scheme certificae to the new employer who would submit the same with the PF Department and the amount gets added to the pension fund amount. Accordingly, person can get pension on retirement (or earlier) at the higher rate.

From India, New Delhi
poonamdk
Dear Anand,
- You can withdrawal your PF amount after completion of 2 months from re leaving date of organization.
- Yes you can claim for PF amount for six month working period also.
- Procedure have been made in PF withdrawal for mentioned of your bank account no., according to that PF office will be directly credited your amount on your account.
- I agree with Mr. Johri, instead of withdrawal of PF amount you should go for transfer because there are little complication for withdrawal of PF amount from previous organization as you have not filled withdrawal form neither you have communicated since last 5 years.
Regards,
Dnyaneshwar

From India, Pune
dilavar
Hi Sir / Madam
I have resigned from a company which I worked for 9 years. Now I am working for another company from past 2 years. I have neither transfer or withdrew my PF contribution from previous employer.
(1) X Company Code : GJ/RJT/40713/461 (Withdrawn PF contribution / Pension is Pending)
(2) X Company Code : GJ/RJT/40713/1200 (Pending)
(3) Y Company Code : GJ/RJT/76576/16 (Continue....)
After six years X company had Stopped my PF account (GJ/RJT/40713/461) and after 3 month X company had opened new account (GJ/RJT/40713/1200) After 3 years i had resigned from X company and join y company. I had withdrawal old account of x company (GJ/RJT/40713/461) but pension fund not received.
Q-1 Can I transferred pension fund of old account of x company to y company ?
Q-2 Can I transferred second account of x company in y company ?
Thanks a lot
Dilavar Mulla
Rajkot

From India, Rajkot
rameshdayal090387

Dear All,
whn we withdraw our PF amount we can get the full amount of our 12% contribution which has been deducted from our salary.
wht about the employer part? can we get the pension amount whc has been paid by our employer? or we can get only 3.67% ?
Kindly clear my doubt.

From United States
skjohri1

Dear Anand,
You can make final withdrawal from the PF after you have stayed unemployed for a period of two months. Thereafter, you have to make applications in Form 19 under para 72(5) of the EPF & Miscellaneous Act 1952.
In case you have ever been employed in an organisation which is exempted rom application of this Act rules of the same shall apply. Better way will be that you write to each of the previous organisation of your desire for the final withdrawal and await their response and act accordingly as per response.
Regards
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
If you want, you can withdraw P.F. amount and can retain the Pension and apply for transfer.
In this case pension service will carry forward. It is one of the best way available.
You can also withdraw both pension and P.F. But pension service you have to forgo.
P.F. interest is attractive than any other investment, moreover,you can avail P.F.Loan facility whenever
you want.
In my view the Best option is to retain the P.F. with PF office.
D.Gurumurthy
HR/IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.