No Tags Found!

manjula sharma
Hi
what you can do is that please talk to him and make him ubderstand your skills and knowledge and also try to be friendly with other employees sothat it will create a healthy enviorement for you and would be more easier to work in working hours.
Your boss has an imperrsion that you dont get friendly with any employee thats y probably you can not work in TEAM but i think all these poblems can be sought out when you will implement my stratergy.
Best of Luck
Manjula Singh
GM(HR&Admin)

From India, New Delhi
colvirendra

Hi,
I have gone through your post, this problem is faced by many specially in the begining when you are in the process of settling down in new org. Solution will not be easy to come specially if your boss is tricky one which you have to find out from your sources within the company .Let me tell you it wont be that easy either. Find out in a subtle way . Overtly dont take any PANGA with your boss because he may prove to be too strong for you. May be either your boss is ignorant /insecure and he may be feeling that if you prove too competent, to take his place subsequently. Address his insecurity , convince him that you are there to help him in the best possible way. I hope you are able to understand that overtly you have to prove your competence and loyalty to your boss and covertly you have to find out reasons of his reluctance to assign more responsibility to you.Take care of his deficiencies and I am sure that he may be having very many.Last but not the least ,be patient and never ever get angry , look for oppurtunities outside the company also but dont look for the escape route so easily. You can call me on this cell also if required-09226829191.
All the best
ColVirendra

sdb_18
hi, i am new here. regarding ur problem. talk 2 him that regarsing ur current profile and the responsibilties u want to take. doing nothing will detoriate ur skills. secondly get it cleared 'all aspects'. if there is higher boss with whom u r comfortable talking then clear the matter. no boss would like to keep his people idle.

asifali
Dear Friend,
In my opinion wou should go to your boss and asked to him about the complication which you are facing , dont do it in a complaining way try it to do in a manner that what type of problem you are facing and how can you get rid of that problem with the help of your boss and involve your boss with this so definetly it will prove.

Jai1736

Hi
You need to do a few things to improve upon from the present situation.
As you have written, you are idle, feel marginalised and needless to mention a bit frustrated also.
As a first step to reverse the situation you need to talk to your boss. Request him for a personal meeting and tell him that you value his feedback in order to bring in desired behaviour modification in you. Listen to his feedback without reacting to it . Take notes if necessary and recall situations from the past to test the feedback. This way you will get the clues wherein you need to improve.
Secondly please do not be rude to others irrespective of the fact that they are rude to you. It is a reactive response and it will make thing worse. Reply to all in your most polite manner. Make it a habit. Done consistently over a period it is going to change everybody's view about you behaviour and I am sure no body will ignore you.
Best Of Luck
Mohan.

From India
doctor57
I feel you should sit with your boss and try to sort out the issues. Ask for time. Before you start one to one with him, please prepare your self and if need be list down specific examples of your achievements.
Be assertive and not aggressive.
Also talk about his strengths etc.
I feel this should break the ice and you would be successful
Regards
Daleep (doctor57)

From India, Delhi
swati.jain0104

Its good that you dont want to change your job because of any body else, but if that one character is your boss and you are not able to learn anything while working then in my opinion is better to change your job.
From India, Bangalore
jaipreet

HI!!!!!!!
Firstly, check out that such a thing is happening only with you or with other colleagues also reporting to your boss.
Secondly, ask your boss regarding your goals set for the current financial year and discuss the same with your boss as to how to go about them.
Thirdy, get a clear picture about "all aspects of work". Also, just let me know whether you guys have formal and informal feedback sessions in your company which throw light on the areas of improvement for an employee and accordingly measures are taken for the same.
Just try it out and let me know what works for you....
Regards,
Jaipreet.

From India, Gurgaon
indupatel
HI,
I would suggest you straightly that you should resign from this company and if you are thinking that for this only reason you dont want to quit but its not the solution you are taking. you are literally wasting your learning time and demotivating ur career graph look out of the box their is a lot of opportunity around u and u are haivng 1 yr of ex so definately you would be having a good companies with u what u do just regulartly apply to the job portals and switch to a good one because if there is work then you do not need to ask about that.
Switch to good job and reveal the new corporate world more and dont waste ur time in that going for saas bahu politics and sorting out solutions.

From India, Indore
PARTHA PRATIM CHOWDHURY
I think in this situation you should try for another good job and leave from the current place as early as possible

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.