No Tags Found!

nithya_hr

Dear Friends , I was amazed to see this information , I hope even you will feel the same I learnt the actual way of behaving...... Comment on this !!! Regards Nithya :)
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps passenger_178.pps (353.5 KB, 2248 views)

gulu
Nithya, That was truly beautiful. Henceforth, as HR leader I shall really focus on how my co-members 'feel'. Thanks for increasing the sensitivity in me throughout this PPT. Cheers! :) Gulu
From India, Calcutta
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi Nithya,
I am reminded of the story of a black african boy who was standing on a beach watching a man sell gas baloons. This man was taking out colourful baloons from his bag fillthem with gas and release them in air.
This black african boy, who was quite poor, mustered some courage and apprached the baloon man and said " sir, I have been observing you send colouful ballons up in the sky. The white one, blue one, green one and the red one" Tell me sir, he continued "whether a black baloon can also go up inthe sky?"
The baloon man was touched. He picked up the little boy in his arms, took out one black baloon from his bag, filled it with gas and released it in the sky.
The boy was awstruck and looked up to the baloon in surprise.
The baloon man told the boy "remember one thing in life son, what is outside you is not important, but what is inside you, will take you up in life"
I thought I will share this story with you.
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
Archana Ranjith
Hi Nithya,
It was indeed a wonderful story. A small incident can teach so much. Way of behaving, discrimination is bad, how to handle situation intelligently... so many things.
DO keep sharing such wonderful things with the group.
Archana

From India, Bangalore
Bhoomi

Hi Nithya,
Ur story was very good and touching. Responding to a situation in a smart way, made me think for a while... i frwded this to all my colleagues and they really liked it.
Thanks for the story.
Regards
Vasu

From India, Hyderabad
madanaulakh
Dear Nithya, Very thought provoking and touching to the core. We as HR must keep this mind. Thanks for the lovey postings and do keep it up. Madan :D :P

philipose
Hey Nithya,
This is something that I read sometime back...but reading it time and over again doesn't make the story loose its importance...its so very nice of you to share this with us.....
Cheers
Phillip

From India, New Delhi
Deepti G

Hi Nithya, This is a beautiful presentation. These type of persentations need to be circulated more and more often. Keep posting Cheers DG
From India, Bangalore
Drishtee Srivastava
Dear Candidates,
We have an urgent opening for HEAD HR in delhi for a renouned media house. This person will be heading the HR Department.
Interest Candidate can Call me At below mention number or mail their at below mention email ID
drishteehrgmail.com

From India, Delhi
Drishtee Srivastava
Dear Candidates,
We have an urgent opening for a Sr. Manager (OD Intervention) in delhi for a renouned media house. This person will be handling the OD at Pan India Level.
Interest Candidate can Call me At below mention number or mail their at below mention email ID
drishteehrgmail.com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.