No Tags Found!

ArunKumar009
Dear Vinayak Nagarkar,
If I were to produce the proof of employment of both part time and full time. Let's say if they were to ask my appointment letter of both full time and part time. If I were to submit the documents sooner or later they know after reading through my appointment letter of full time there is a sentence mentioning "No engage of part time or consultancy allowed" and at the corresponding time I have done part time and if they look at my part time proof both proof of documents will bring chaos to the recruiter and there is a possibility they can terminate and they will ask me loads of questions mentioning how did you do the part time employment when you're full time company doesn't encourage you to do the part time jobs.
Regards,
Arun M

From India, Chennai
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Arun, Proof of employment is service certificate and not appointment letter. So don’t think too much . Act. Regards, Vinayak Nagarkar HR- Consultant
From India, Mumbai
ArunKumar009
Hi, Vinayak.
I have a doubt about my employment process. Is it okay for me to give a call (If I can give you a call please send me your number) or you can give me a call to the below number: 9551832531
Thanks & regards,
Arun M

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.