No Tags Found!

jayganesh.r@shriramcity.in
Dear Seniors
I am newly joined one finance service oriented concern. i am from manufacturing . i don't know shops & Establishment Act .in this concern situated in all states. i need statewise Shops & establishment Act ,returns, register, abstract and any other renewals due date , registeration formalities etc., and moreover i want know which acts applicable under shops & establishment act . Please help me . My e.mail id is
thanks & regards,
S.Muthu

From India, Madras
Dilipbhandari

Dear Mukesh
PL encashment is medatory at the time of leaving service, if any employer is denying for that then employee may contact labour commissioner office of that province.
It is always advisable to discuss this thing at the time of negotiating the salary during interview.
Dilip Bhandari

From India, Surat
Dilipbhandari

Dear Mukesh
It is statutory abide to employer to encash PL as per Factory act and Bomnay Shops and Establishment Act, now your question abt calculating amount to be paid - whether Basic/ 26 or 30or31, now see in your organisation how you deduct 1 day salay as LWP if you divide by 26 for arriving at 1 day salary then you have to encash PL by dividing BASIC + DA by26 days.
I hope it clears matters.
Dilip Bhandari
HR Manager
Rajhans Group of Industries.

From India, Surat
vermamukesh70
Still Not clear about the statutory obligation of employer fo EL Encashment is it mandatory for employer to encash the el/pl balace at the time of exit

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.