Shyam Agrawal

Dear concerned,
To the best of my information, knowledge and belief, the Government of India also does not allow a female candidate to join her duties on appointment if she is found to be pregnant at the time of initial medical examination. Each candidate has to undergo medical examination before joining. It is compulsory for all, men and women. Maternity and paternity leave is granted during service period and not at the time of joining. The pregnant ladies are advised to join after delivery. Their claim is retained for job but they are not allowed to join duties until delivery. This can be verified from any central government office.

From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

Hi I believe that we are talking of a MNC and not a government organization. The rules you have will not apply to this case
From India, Mumbai
sahanasamu
rk j
Don't get so tension. I am agree with mohammed ji he is correct. God gives you good gift. forget about job be enjoy with this gift tell your wife be happy, everything can gain in this world but one child you cannot. Congratulation.
sahanasamu

From India, Madras
tam_sagitaa
hi Sir, Ya i too agree with Mr.M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar. Better take rest na.. Regards Tamil
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.