No Tags Found!

ram_pulipaka1967

Hi,
You can submit Form 13(R) from the present employer along with details of Form 3 A & Form - 5 & 10 with the particulars of NCP/ Break of Service if any in the course of previous employment from the previous organisation and mention the details of previous employment and present employment, Previous organisation PF A/c No and Present organisation PF A/c No details and submit the same to EPFO office of your area concerned for transfer your accumalations from previous employer to present employer.
This is for your kind information.
Regards,
P.V.Rama Rao

From India, Hyderabad
Amith R Murthy

Dear Friends,
Siri as correctly mentioned as Form-13 for PF transfer which you can download in the PF website also www.epfindia.com and you need to submit it to your present employer and he will take care of it. Later after few months its better you visit the PF office and give your present PF number to know the whether you have got PF amount transfered or not.
About how to know the PF amount i hope your company will provide you salary statement and based on that you can keep track on monthly basis and we all are suppose to get Form-23 from PF dept to know the yearly PF balance.
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
bsb1967
Hi.......
To Know the status of your PF claim you have to visit EPFO website and will be able to know the status by putting your earlier employer's company code and your earlier PF no.
Thanks
bsb1967

From India, Calcutta
Rajeev Verma

Dear All,
For transfering the PF accumulations from the previous employer to the New Employer, it is correct that Form No. 13 is to be filled up by the current employer and that has to be submit with the attached Regional Provident Fund Office.
Although I am attaching the copy of the Form No:13, but it is always better to have the Form from the PF office or even the HR department of the current Employer can help that in getting the form the PF Department.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PFF13.doc (31.5 KB, 117 views)

Venkat HR
All forms with respect to PF - can be downloaded here EPFO
In the homepage, click on downloads and then forms and choose the form that you need to download
For PF transfer - it is Form 13
and in case of PF withdrawals - Form 19 and 10C
Thanks,
Venkat

From India, Madras
jayesh1

Form 13 also available in PF Office located in your city, From 13 filled from your present employer with your new PF Number and then send it your previous employer, they will further send it to PF office, PF office will do the formalities and send it back to you current employer. (Actual Process time is one month from the date of Submission) Pf office intimate once abot transfer.
From India, Vadodara
K V Vinod
Hi... For my PF transfer My Present company send a request to previous employer with form 13, but they are telling it is not recd. what to do??? Vinod
From India, Bangalore
Abhineo
Hi,
I Joined my current org in Nov 09 and still pending to transfer the PF accounts from last two previous employer. In my last org, i worked there for almost 2 years, but never transferred my PF. Now I want to transfer my both PF account to new account. Please help!!!!
I also heard, PF account may carry to new organisation as well. Don't need to create new PF account in each and every organisation.
-Abhishek

From India, Hyderabad
ramnaresh.tomar
Could you kindly tell me
1. How does the PF get transferred when u change an employer.
2. Is it ok to receive an appointment letter from the new employer via mail? or has it to be a hard copy to be assured before leaving the current employer?
thnks
Ramnaresh Tomar

From India, New Delhi
pramod p sanap

as per as pf transfer is concerned, you to fill up the form no 13, which wud avilable in ur prestnt org. ur present org will allot u the pf no that u have to mention in form no 13 along with ur olf pf no. so old account pf money will get tranferd to ur pf new account.
From India, Kanpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.