No Tags Found!

pcsankholiya
dear sir in my first pan card my name is wrong and i tried to improve it but no reply from it deptt. then i make new pan card with right name i know it is wrong please guide me
From India, Jaipur
vikasgargotra76

Dear
Kindly share your exact problem.You won't get another PAN No. on the same credentials.It is only possible when you submit supporting documents of the same with New Name with different address.
Regards
Vikas Gargotra

From India, Delhi
vikasgargotra76

You can even check Pan Card status online by typing same on GOOGLE.You require to fill the acknowledgement No of the Pan Application submitted,Name of the Pan Card applicant & Date of Birth.You will get exact status & next step to follow.
From India, Delhi
groyalg

Dear,
First of all, you have posted your query in the wrong section of the forum i.e. "CiteHR Website Support". Also, you should have search here or on internet and can easily found the solution related to your concern:
Kindly refer the below which may be helpful:
How to surrender/Cancel extra /Additional PAN Online / Manually?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.