No Tags Found!

khedkarpp

Dear Guys, I am attaching a ppt on the test of intelligence. Try if you are intelligent. regards. Prafulla Khedkar
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps try if you are intelligent.pps (381.5 KB, 3521 views)

mohanraj mba
hai, congrats friend your ppt very nice b’z everybody some times loose his success through his simple thing so your presentation has to help to wake up..... thank you
From India, Coimbatore
boss2966

Dear Prafulla Eventhough this is a old article, it takes me back about 8 to 9 years. Thanks for taking me back for about 9 years memory. With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
Shikha Shende
Dear Prafulla, The PPT was excellent.it realy gives msg nd improves our way of thinking......... thanx for sharing the same.......tc.....
From India, Nagpur
Jeyya Shanker
very funny!! i tried almost to beat all, but atlast find the answer for last one only.. lol!!
From India, Davangere
Haque M
In the beginning of the question it was not mentioned that it is a co-related question. So, second answer is difficult but third and fourth answer is predictable. Thanks.
From India, Delhi
Manjika

Hi All, This is a good intelligence test. However, when you are thinking realistically, it doesnt make much sense. A giraffe or an elephant may not simply fit in a normal fridge! All the 90% who got it wrong are realitic problem solvers while the 10% are dreamers!
Best Rgds,

From Kenya, Nairobi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.