dhir.shiv
I want to make production report of garmenting.can u guide the correct format for the daily production report.
From India, Ludhiana
nbora11@ymail.com
Sir, I want to make Daily production report of car Gears parts can u guide me the correct format for the daily production report in excel format.
From India, Haldwani
nashbramhall

Without knowing the process used how can any one guide you. Please do not use SMS language.
Clearly state what is being produced and what outputs you want to record. Do you want to record the work-in-progess too?
I have worked as a Productivity Services Manager in the UK before becoming an academic.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
ShahidSameer
Sir,
I want to make Monthly Dealers Report of Aging Stock Motorcycles, can u guide me the correct format for the Monthly Dealers Report of Aging Stock Motorcycles in excel format.
Thanks..
Shahid Sameer

From Pakistan, Karachi
nashbramhall

Dear Shahid,
What do you do and why do you want the report. Had you searched the web, you would have found some answer at car dealers stock ageing policy which might help you to design the form.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.