Ammuu
Hi all, I joined as a fresher in X-Company, and then after two months I got a better opportunity, so I decided to move to Y company, so i have asked for immediate relieving they didn't accept it instead they asked me to pay 60K, at that time I'm financially not stable so I ignored it, as a fresher I don't have that much knowledge on PF related things. So, I moved to Y company by ignoring X company.

Now after 2years of working Y company find that iam having 2 months overlapping in PF History since company X closed my pf account after 2months from the date of absence. now I had paid 60k to the x company, they provided an overlapping service letter, which is not useful even though I had paid that amount, so company Y forced me to resign. I did that since there was nothing to do. Now I got selected for Z company, but I have the same issue. They are asking about this overlapping; I do not understand what to do. Please, can anybody suggest?

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

You may write to the PF Commissioner that the employer X had done a mistake and due to this you are facing this problem both in PF and in your career. You can utilise the grievance field available in the website of EPFO. It is unfair that the employers are misusing it against an employee and that also after collecting money from them. How can an employer collect notice pay from an employee? Under which law it is stated that he should be paid notice pay?
From India, Kannur
Ammuu
Hi madhu thank you for your reply, could you please tell me how to raise complaint on the same please
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Visit the EPFO website or directly go to the following link and follow the steps involved https://epfigms.gov.in/Grievance/GrievanceMaster
From India, Kannur
Ammuu
Hi madhu, thank you i will try this
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.