No Tags Found!

sheelu

hi
i have completed my 6 months experience in this company.
I have 5 sick leaves . when i m getting CL, PL, EL.in this company and
Wht is the difference between CL, PL, EL .
Please help me in this topic.
and email me
regards,
sheela

From India, Bangalore
sheelu

hi
santhosh
please tell me wht is the difference between Earned leave, causual leave and prevelage leave
please explain about these leaves and at wht time the employee is eligible for this leave.
regards,
sheela

From India, Bangalore
SRINIVASMRAO
Hi sheela,
Given below is the explanation :
Earned Leaves : These leaves will start only after completion of one year and the basis is - one leave for every 20 working days. You can say these are paid leaves. Theses leaves can be accumlated upto 45 days only.
Casual leave : These leaves are unpaid and unaccrual basis and no.of leaves allowed per calender year is management discretion. But minimum of 12 days per calender year are allowed. You can avail these leaves for the reason other than sick condition.
Previlege Leave: This is as equivalent of Earned leaves and this is a management discretion.
The above explanation is based on my experience if you feel this info is wrong pls suggest me.
Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa Rao

From India, Hyderabad
amit_goyal_2002

Hi,
This topic has already been discussed a few days back. You may pl check the following links where EL, PL,CL,SL are discussed in details
Amit Goyal

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.