No Tags Found!

28dec87@gmail.com

Hi Seniors,
I have one query regarding PF.
One of my friend is working in a RPO as HR .There is a deduction of 1560 rs form employee’s salary which includes Rs780 as an employee contribution and rest Rs 780 as employer contribution (hidden to employee).I just wanted to know how employer can show their employer contribution in Appointment letter.
Regards,
Saumya Shrivastava

From India, Noida
PreetamDeshpande

Dear Member
Is the deduction of Rs. 1560/- shown under the heading of PF on the salary slip. If that is so then the employer is violating the law.
However as mentioned by you that the amounts are reflected in Appointment letter then the employees salary package is in CTC format and therefore the contribution of Employer is shown.
Regards
Preetam Deshpande

From India, Mumbai
muruganhin

Hi
Saumya Shrivastava
In PF there is Option for Voluntary contribution, Kindly check with your friend whether he/she applied any VPF( voluantary PF contribution)
The Employer Contribution can be see in CTC breakup.of the Employee which is offered by the Employer.
If any Query call 9566596816
Regards
S.Murugan.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.